Essex grandfather dies in car crash
A MANUDEN grandfather has been killed in a car crash over the bank holiday weekend.
David Mackenzie, of The Street, died at Harlow’s Princess Alexandra Hospital on Sunday morning (May 1) following the collision at Hazel End in Farnham at about 4.30pm on Saturday.
His wife Pauline said: “David was a dearly loved husband, father, grandfather, devoted family man and friend to everybody that knew him.
“David supported Norwich City Football Club and he also had interest in steam and model railways.
“All the family members will miss David greatly.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating and any witnesses to the incident are asked to contact Dunmow’s roads policing team on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 7 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 8 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings