Essex grandfather dies in car crash
A MANUDEN grandfather has been killed in a car crash over the bank holiday weekend.
David Mackenzie, of The Street, died at Harlow’s Princess Alexandra Hospital on Sunday morning (May 1) following the collision at Hazel End in Farnham at about 4.30pm on Saturday.
His wife Pauline said: “David was a dearly loved husband, father, grandfather, devoted family man and friend to everybody that knew him.
“David supported Norwich City Football Club and he also had interest in steam and model railways.
“All the family members will miss David greatly.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating and any witnesses to the incident are asked to contact Dunmow’s roads policing team on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 4 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 6 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 7 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 8 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 9 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays
- 10 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free