Essex grandfather dies in car crash
A MANUDEN grandfather has been killed in a car crash over the bank holiday weekend.
David Mackenzie, of The Street, died at Harlow’s Princess Alexandra Hospital on Sunday morning (May 1) following the collision at Hazel End in Farnham at about 4.30pm on Saturday.
His wife Pauline said: “David was a dearly loved husband, father, grandfather, devoted family man and friend to everybody that knew him.
“David supported Norwich City Football Club and he also had interest in steam and model railways.
“All the family members will miss David greatly.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating and any witnesses to the incident are asked to contact Dunmow’s roads policing team on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 3 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 4 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 5 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 6 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 7 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 Town council challenges water softening decision