Essex housing developer recognises importance of solar panels
DEMONSTRATING its commitment to the environment and homeowners finances, developer, Charles Church, has a range of properties in Thaxted – many of which come complete with energy efficient solar panels. Recognising the importance of protecting the environ
DEMONSTRATING its commitment to the environment and homeowners finances, developer, Charles Church, has a range of properties in Thaxted - many of which come complete with energy efficient solar panels.
Recognising the importance of protecting the environment and the role that homes play to help reach that objective, each of the four and five bedroom houses at Bellrope Gardens have been installed with the panels to aid the central heating and hot water systems.
Sales director for Charles Church, Neil Sykes, said: "Our properties have been designed to help minimise their impact on the environment, with reduced greenhouse gases, the use of less polluting materials and better management of water.
"On top of this, residents reap the rewards with reduced running costs and carbon footprint, which just isn't available to those buying a second hand property.
"If interested in our homes in Thaxted, I'd urge people to act quickly as our house types have become very popular with families who are looking for a greener alternative to second hand and other new build properties in the area."
Mr Sykes added: "For those looking for something a little different to call home, then our development should register highly on your list of 'must see' areas."
- 1 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 2 Obituary: On-call firefighter dedicated life to community
- 3 4 inspirational women are celebrated in Newport
- 4 Saffron Walden seal first win of EAPL season at Frinton
- 5 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 6 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 7 Voting together: Lib Dems and Greens join forces
- 8 SWCC girls U13 come close to victory
- 9 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?
- 10 The Railway Arms is North West Essex CAMRA Pub of the Year
Bellrope Gardens is located in the Essex village of Thaxted. Surrounded by rolling countryside, the development is well situated for a range of local amenities and facilities.
For those who need to travel further a field, Bishops Stortford, Cambridge, Chelmsford and Colchester are all within easy reach.