Essex housing developer recognises importance of solar panels
DEMONSTRATING its commitment to the environment and homeowners finances, developer, Charles Church, has a range of properties in Thaxted – many of which come complete with energy efficient solar panels. Recognising the importance of protecting the environ
DEMONSTRATING its commitment to the environment and homeowners finances, developer, Charles Church, has a range of properties in Thaxted - many of which come complete with energy efficient solar panels.
Recognising the importance of protecting the environment and the role that homes play to help reach that objective, each of the four and five bedroom houses at Bellrope Gardens have been installed with the panels to aid the central heating and hot water systems.
Sales director for Charles Church, Neil Sykes, said: "Our properties have been designed to help minimise their impact on the environment, with reduced greenhouse gases, the use of less polluting materials and better management of water.
"On top of this, residents reap the rewards with reduced running costs and carbon footprint, which just isn't available to those buying a second hand property.
You may also want to watch:
"If interested in our homes in Thaxted, I'd urge people to act quickly as our house types have become very popular with families who are looking for a greener alternative to second hand and other new build properties in the area."
Mr Sykes added: "For those looking for something a little different to call home, then our development should register highly on your list of 'must see' areas."
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 4 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 5 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 6 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 7 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 8 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 9 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 10 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
Bellrope Gardens is located in the Essex village of Thaxted. Surrounded by rolling countryside, the development is well situated for a range of local amenities and facilities.
For those who need to travel further a field, Bishops Stortford, Cambridge, Chelmsford and Colchester are all within easy reach.