Essex housing developer recognises importance of solar panels
DEMONSTRATING its commitment to the environment and homeowners finances, developer, Charles Church, has a range of properties in Thaxted – many of which come complete with energy efficient solar panels. Recognising the importance of protecting the environ
DEMONSTRATING its commitment to the environment and homeowners finances, developer, Charles Church, has a range of properties in Thaxted - many of which come complete with energy efficient solar panels.
Recognising the importance of protecting the environment and the role that homes play to help reach that objective, each of the four and five bedroom houses at Bellrope Gardens have been installed with the panels to aid the central heating and hot water systems.
Sales director for Charles Church, Neil Sykes, said: "Our properties have been designed to help minimise their impact on the environment, with reduced greenhouse gases, the use of less polluting materials and better management of water.
"On top of this, residents reap the rewards with reduced running costs and carbon footprint, which just isn't available to those buying a second hand property.
You may also want to watch:
"If interested in our homes in Thaxted, I'd urge people to act quickly as our house types have become very popular with families who are looking for a greener alternative to second hand and other new build properties in the area."
Mr Sykes added: "For those looking for something a little different to call home, then our development should register highly on your list of 'must see' areas."
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 3 Remembrance parade will take place, says town council
- 4 Saffron Walden Town through in FA Vase after dramatic ending
- 5 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 6 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 7 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 From Star Wars to Cambridge Arts Theatre... Actor Ian McDiarmid talks about The Lemon Table
- 10 Aviation day out at Audley End for west Essex Scouts groups
Bellrope Gardens is located in the Essex village of Thaxted. Surrounded by rolling countryside, the development is well situated for a range of local amenities and facilities.
For those who need to travel further a field, Bishops Stortford, Cambridge, Chelmsford and Colchester are all within easy reach.