Essex Police ask for public’s help to trace missing teens
POLICE are appealing for the public’s assistance in tracing four missing teenagers who have not been seen for a couple of days.
Two boys and two girls from the Braintree and Halstead areas of Essex are believed to be together and were last seen at Hythe Hill railway station in Colchester on Monday July 30, at around 8.30pm.
Jessica Abbott, 13, of Howard Close, Braintree, Sasha Papple, 14, of Tabor Avenue, Braintree, Jordan Fugeman, 14, of Church Lane, Braintree and Ricky Newman, 14, of Factory Lane East, Halstead, are all believed to be together.
Descriptions of the teenagers are:
• Jessica: white, 5ft 3ins tall, of medium build, with long wavy ginger hair, blue eyes, pale complexion with a pierced lip.
You may also want to watch:
• Sasha: white, 5ft 8ins tall, slim build, dyed long blonde hair, blue/green eyes, wearing white feather earrings.
• Jordan: white, 5ft 8ins tall, slim build, brown short straight hair, brown eyes, olive complexion. He was wearing mustard coloured three quarter length shorts.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 5 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 6 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 7 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 8 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 10 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
• Ricky: white, 5ft 5ins tall, of heavy build, with dark brown hair swept to one side, blue eyes. He has a square diamond earring in his left ear and was wearing beige trousers, blue plimsolls, a blue Nike t-shirt and was carrying a grey shoulder bag.
Police do not believe the teens are in any danger but want them to make contact to satisfy officers and their parents that they are ok.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at Braintree on 101.