Essex: Police investigate incident which left teen with life threatening injuries
POLICE are appealing for information following an incident in which a 19-year-old man was left with “serious life threatening injuries”.
At around 8.10pm last night, a man sustained a serious head injury while in Christmas Field, Sible Hedingham.
He was taken to Queens Hospital, Romford, where he is in a serious condition.
A 19-year-old from Sible Hedingham has bee arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and is currently in custody.
Officers believe there may have been people in the nearby school car park at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Andy Sumner at the Dunmow road policing unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 4 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 5 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 6 Robin Hood pantomime to celebrate Harlow Playhouse's 50th birthday this Christmas
- 7 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 8 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 9 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 10 Audley End apple festival is this weekend