Essex: Police investigate incident which left teen with life threatening injuries
POLICE are appealing for information following an incident in which a 19-year-old man was left with “serious life threatening injuries”.
At around 8.10pm last night, a man sustained a serious head injury while in Christmas Field, Sible Hedingham.
He was taken to Queens Hospital, Romford, where he is in a serious condition.
A 19-year-old from Sible Hedingham has bee arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and is currently in custody.
Officers believe there may have been people in the nearby school car park at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Andy Sumner at the Dunmow road policing unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 2 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 3 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 4 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 5 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 6 Coronavirus one year on: Stansted suffers 95% drop in passengers
- 7 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 8 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 9 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision