Essex: Police investigate incident which left teen with life threatening injuries
POLICE are appealing for information following an incident in which a 19-year-old man was left with “serious life threatening injuries”.
At around 8.10pm last night, a man sustained a serious head injury while in Christmas Field, Sible Hedingham.
He was taken to Queens Hospital, Romford, where he is in a serious condition.
A 19-year-old from Sible Hedingham has bee arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and is currently in custody.
Officers believe there may have been people in the nearby school car park at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Andy Sumner at the Dunmow road policing unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 3 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 4 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 5 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 8 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40