ESSEX: Police name father-of-three killed in road crash
POLICE have named a 38-year-old man killed in a road crash in Steeple Bumpstead on Saturday.
Mark Golding, from Stoke by Clare, near Sudbury, died in a crash on the B1507 at about 10.55am.
He was in a collision with a Citreon car driven by a man from the Braintree area. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Ian Davies, Mark’s best friend, said: “Mark was a wonderful husband to Alison and devoted father to his daughters aged six, three and one.
“Mark worked in the printing industry and had worked for a company in Ipswich for the past six months. His main interest in his life was his family, and he was a keen motorcyclist. All the family members are going to miss Mark greatly.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers closed the road to carry out an initial investigation into the cause of the crash, and are calling for any witnesses who have not already spoken to police to contact the Dunmow road policing unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on June 24, 2021
- 2 In pictures: Success for Fête de la Musique 2021
- 3 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 4 Two teachers smash fundraising target in charity cycle challenge
- 5 Time to teach 'pandemic puppies' new tricks, charity says
- 6 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 7 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 8 When Covid-19 restrictions lift, will we ever shake hands again?
- 9 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 10 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'