ESSEX: Police name father-of-three killed in road crash
POLICE have named a 38-year-old man killed in a road crash in Steeple Bumpstead on Saturday.
Mark Golding, from Stoke by Clare, near Sudbury, died in a crash on the B1507 at about 10.55am.
He was in a collision with a Citreon car driven by a man from the Braintree area. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Ian Davies, Mark’s best friend, said: “Mark was a wonderful husband to Alison and devoted father to his daughters aged six, three and one.
“Mark worked in the printing industry and had worked for a company in Ipswich for the past six months. His main interest in his life was his family, and he was a keen motorcyclist. All the family members are going to miss Mark greatly.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers closed the road to carry out an initial investigation into the cause of the crash, and are calling for any witnesses who have not already spoken to police to contact the Dunmow road policing unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 3 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 6 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 7 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 8 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 9 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
- 10 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days