Essex Police on Facebook
A FACEBOOK page has been launched by Essex Police to keep residents up to date with what is happening in the county.
It is one of many social media sites the force uses to engage with the public, including Twitter and You Tube.
The You Tube channel has more than 120 short videos about various operations, units and initiatives – which have been watched more than 870,000 times – while the force’s Twitter account has 14,000-plus followers.
Essex Police also posts audio clips to Audioboo, a website that allows the force to share audio recordings with the public.
Internet manager, David White, said: “Social media is a value for money way of engaging a wider audience and talking about issues with the people of Essex.
You may also want to watch:
“Combined with the website, it provides another platform from which Essex Police can communicate with residents of the county and beyond.”
For more information about Essex Police’s social media channels, visit essex.police.uk/socialmedia
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 5 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 6 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 7 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 8 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 9 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire