Essex Police still waiting to quiz injured Elsenham man
- Credit: Archant
Police are still waiting to interview an elderly man who was found with head injuries in Elsenham last week.
The man, in his 70s, received treatment when he was found at Elsenham Memorial Gardens, in Station Road, at around 10pm on Sunday, January 10.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said that although the man was conscious and breathing, he was confused and disorientated.
He was taken to Addenbrooke’s for further treatment and currently remains at the Cambridge hospital.
A spokeswoman for Essex Police said: “The man remains in hospital undergoing treatment. His continuing medical treatment means we have not yet had the opportunity to interview him. Enquires are ongoing.”
Anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 In pictures: Successful return of Walden's Late Night Christmas Shopping
- 2 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in Saffron Walden
- 3 In pictures: The inaugural Santa Dash around Saffron Walden
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences at Stansted Airport
- 5 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Walking Football launches in Walden
- 8 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 9 Essex buildings are lit up in green for awareness campaign
- 10 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3