Essex: Search is on for £3m lottery ticket owner
- Credit: Archant
THE SEARCH is on to find the owner of a winning lottery ticket worth more than £3 million.
National Lottery organisers, Camelot, are urging people in the Tendring District, where the the ticket was bought, to check and double-check their tickets for the chance to claim the life-changing prize.
The ticket matched all six numbers in the Lotto draw on Saturday February 2 2013. The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 2, 12, 13, 14, 21, 30 and the bonus ball was 39. The lucky ticket-holder has until Thursday August 1 2013 to claim their prize.
The Lotto jackpot prize is worth an incredible £3,017,471 in total.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing jackpot prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re urging everyone who bought a ticket in this area to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.”
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 3 Saffron Walden Town through in FA Vase after dramatic ending
- 4 Remembrance parade will take place, says town council
- 5 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 6 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 7 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 From Star Wars to Cambridge Arts Theatre... Actor Ian McDiarmid talks about The Lemon Table
- 10 Aviation day out at Audley End for west Essex Scouts groups