Essex: Search is on for £3m lottery ticket owner
- Credit: Archant
THE SEARCH is on to find the owner of a winning lottery ticket worth more than £3 million.
National Lottery organisers, Camelot, are urging people in the Tendring District, where the the ticket was bought, to check and double-check their tickets for the chance to claim the life-changing prize.
The ticket matched all six numbers in the Lotto draw on Saturday February 2 2013. The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 2, 12, 13, 14, 21, 30 and the bonus ball was 39. The lucky ticket-holder has until Thursday August 1 2013 to claim their prize.
The Lotto jackpot prize is worth an incredible £3,017,471 in total.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing jackpot prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re urging everyone who bought a ticket in this area to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.”
- 1 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 2 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 3 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 4 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 5 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 6 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 7 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 8 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
- 9 Thaxted Rangers boosted by Co-op donation
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire