Essex sight charity announces competition winners
THE winners of a charity colouring competition have been announced. Support 4 Sight (Essex) organised the competition to run alongside a number of recent open days to promote the sight loss charity. Local schools took part and entries were displayed in th
THE winners of a charity colouring competition have been announced.
Support 4 Sight (Essex) organised the competition to run alongside a number of recent open days to promote the sight loss charity.
Local schools took part and entries were displayed in the front window of the charity's George Street centre in Saffron Walden.
Sophie Bloyce, six, won the over-six category and five-year-old Tillie Warner won the under fives. All entries were independently judged.
You may also want to watch:
Support 4 Sight's resource centre and volunteer manager, Paul Atkins, said: "Support 4 Sight is delighted to have organised such popular events to publicise sight loss in the community and we congratulate Sophie and Tillie on their successes."
Support 4 Sight helps people with sight loss and associated problems by giving information, support and training.
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 9 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
Its services include home visiting, computer training, social events, running information desks and supplying equipment. Many of the services are conducted by local volunteers.