Fancy a role on stage with Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company?
SINGERS, dancers and actors are wanted for the next production by the Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company. Rehearsals are due to begin for the company s March 2010 performances of Stephen Sondheim s Follies. Set in a crumbling Broadway theatre schedule
SINGERS, dancers and actors are wanted for the next production by the Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company.
Rehearsals are due to begin for the company's March 2010 performances of Stephen Sondheim's Follies.
Set in a crumbling Broadway theatre scheduled for demolition, the play focuses on a reunion of former showgirls who performed in a follies review between the wars.
Follies has many parts for performers of all ages. There are 11 solo female singing roles and six solo male singing parts which would suit performers of a variety of ages from early 20s upwards. The company would also welcome anyone who would like to perform as part of the chorus.
You may also want to watch:
The theatre company is a friendly and inclusive society. Their first meeting is being held the Baptist Church on Saffron Walden High Street at 8pm on Wednesday September 16.
The company would encourage anyone who thinks they might be interested to come along and join them on the evening. Alternatively, if you require further information email email@example.com or telephone 07798 790609.
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 7 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 8 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40