Firefighters free man after three vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A man had to be cut free from his car following a three vehicle crash.
Firefighters were called to Stansted Road, Elsenham, at about 6pm yesterday (Monday) and used specialist cutting equipment to free the trapped man.
The casualty, believed to be aged 30, was freed by 6.55pm and taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital, in Harlow, with neck injuries.
Two more people had minor injuries but did not require hospital treatment.
Firefighters made the vehicles safe before leaving the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire crews, one from Stansted and another from Newport, were in attendance.
- 1 Walden club requests you donate your unwanted tools
- 2 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 3 Award for carpentry apprentice who follows her father into the industry
- 4 Mayor presents vouchers to help foodbank clients
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 7 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 8 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 9 'No link' between postponed Essex weddings and registrars’ consultation
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary