Firefighters free man after three vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A man had to be cut free from his car following a three vehicle crash.
Firefighters were called to Stansted Road, Elsenham, at about 6pm yesterday (Monday) and used specialist cutting equipment to free the trapped man.
The casualty, believed to be aged 30, was freed by 6.55pm and taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital, in Harlow, with neck injuries.
Two more people had minor injuries but did not require hospital treatment.
Firefighters made the vehicles safe before leaving the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire crews, one from Stansted and another from Newport, were in attendance.
- 1 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 2 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 3 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 4 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 5 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 6 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show