Firefighters free man after three vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A man had to be cut free from his car following a three vehicle crash.
Firefighters were called to Stansted Road, Elsenham, at about 6pm yesterday (Monday) and used specialist cutting equipment to free the trapped man.
The casualty, believed to be aged 30, was freed by 6.55pm and taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital, in Harlow, with neck injuries.
Two more people had minor injuries but did not require hospital treatment.
Firefighters made the vehicles safe before leaving the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire crews, one from Stansted and another from Newport, were in attendance.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 5 Researchers collaborate with students in protein art project
- 6 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 7 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 8 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 9 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 10 County council promises arts boost for Essex