Firefighters rescue Essex schoolboy trapped behind radiator
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to Manuden Primary School on Friday (November 20) after a boy got his elbow stuck behind a radiator.
One crew from Stansted attended the incident at 9.14am, and managed to free the trapped pupil by 9.30am.
Officers loosened the radiator in order to create more space to free the boy, who was left with a swollen elbow.
The young pupil was not taken to hospital and remained in the care of teachers following the incident.