Fireworks night at Addenbrooke’s Hospital
SKIES over Addenbrooke s will be lit up by a spectacular fireworks display. A free, half-hour display takes place this Saturday (November 7) and is open to all. A live samba band will warm the crowd up before the main event gets underway at 7pm. The pla
SKIES over Addenbrooke's will be lit up by a spectacular fireworks display.
A free, half-hour display takes place this Saturday (November 7) and is open to all. A live samba band will warm the crowd up before the main event gets underway at 7pm.
The place to watch the annual attraction is on the green between the Frank Lee Centre and staff multi-storey car park on site. Free car parking will be available near the Addenbrooke's Treatment Centre.
The event has been organised by Addenbrooke's Life, a scheme which encourages health and wellbeing among staff, and Frank Lee Health and Fitness.
You may also want to watch:
Health and wellbeing co-ordinator, Bonnie Watson, said: "The view as the Addenbrooke's skyline is lit up with spectacular fireworks is really not one to be missed. This will be a great event and we look forward to welcoming visitors, staff, their families and friends."
Refreshments will be available and there will also be free glowsticks for children.
- 1 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on June 24, 2021
- 2 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 3 In pictures: Success for Fête de la Musique 2021
- 4 Two teachers smash fundraising target in charity cycle challenge
- 5 Time to teach 'pandemic puppies' new tricks, charity says
- 6 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 7 Reader survey: Will we ever shake hands again?
- 8 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 9 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 10 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'