Fireworks night at Addenbrooke’s Hospital
SKIES over Addenbrooke s will be lit up by a spectacular fireworks display. A free, half-hour display takes place this Saturday (November 7) and is open to all. A live samba band will warm the crowd up before the main event gets underway at 7pm. The pla
SKIES over Addenbrooke's will be lit up by a spectacular fireworks display.
A free, half-hour display takes place this Saturday (November 7) and is open to all. A live samba band will warm the crowd up before the main event gets underway at 7pm.
The place to watch the annual attraction is on the green between the Frank Lee Centre and staff multi-storey car park on site. Free car parking will be available near the Addenbrooke's Treatment Centre.
The event has been organised by Addenbrooke's Life, a scheme which encourages health and wellbeing among staff, and Frank Lee Health and Fitness.
Health and wellbeing co-ordinator, Bonnie Watson, said: "The view as the Addenbrooke's skyline is lit up with spectacular fireworks is really not one to be missed. This will be a great event and we look forward to welcoming visitors, staff, their families and friends."
Refreshments will be available and there will also be free glowsticks for children.
- 1 Driver shortage leaves Walden pupil without school transport
- 2 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 3 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 4 Solar farm planning application near Thaxted
- 5 Data reveals distracted drivers repeatedly caught in Essex
- 6 Plans for 18 houses in Countryside Protection Zone near Stansted Airport
- 7 Police appeals into two Uttlesford incidents
- 8 Essex: More Electric Vehicles needed to meet goals
- 9 Saffron Walden youngsters show grit in defeat to Wymondham
- 10 easyJet: 'We don't have plans for more routes from Stansted'