Fireworks night at Addenbrooke’s Hospital
SKIES over Addenbrooke s will be lit up by a spectacular fireworks display. A free, half-hour display takes place this Saturday (November 7) and is open to all. A live samba band will warm the crowd up before the main event gets underway at 7pm. The pla
SKIES over Addenbrooke's will be lit up by a spectacular fireworks display.
A free, half-hour display takes place this Saturday (November 7) and is open to all. A live samba band will warm the crowd up before the main event gets underway at 7pm.
The place to watch the annual attraction is on the green between the Frank Lee Centre and staff multi-storey car park on site. Free car parking will be available near the Addenbrooke's Treatment Centre.
The event has been organised by Addenbrooke's Life, a scheme which encourages health and wellbeing among staff, and Frank Lee Health and Fitness.
You may also want to watch:
Health and wellbeing co-ordinator, Bonnie Watson, said: "The view as the Addenbrooke's skyline is lit up with spectacular fireworks is really not one to be missed. This will be a great event and we look forward to welcoming visitors, staff, their families and friends."
Refreshments will be available and there will also be free glowsticks for children.
- 1 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 2 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 3 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 4 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 5 District council urged to cancel investment
- 6 Footpath sign that points to wall is likened to Harry Potter book
- 7 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 8 Council leader 'will not seek re-election'
- 9 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 10 High Street shop staff will 'miss Saffron Walden community'