FIREWORKS: Sky's the limit for super show in Linton
THE Linton Fireworks Display, which raises money for the local schools, will be held on Saturday November 7. All profits from the event will be split between Linton Infant School, Heights Junior School and Linton Village College. The event takes place on
THE Linton Fireworks Display, which raises money for the local schools, will be held on Saturday November 7.
All profits from the event will be split between Linton Infant School, Heights Junior School and Linton Village College.
The event takes place on the meadow behind the Infant School and the gates open at 6pm. The Bonfire will be lit at 6.30pm and the fireworks will commence shortly after 7pm when everyone has gained entry.
As well as a firework display to rival last year's amazing show, there is food at the huge BBQs and other refreshments including mulled wine.
You may also want to watch:
The annual Guy Competition will also be held and guys can be brought to the field during the day right up to 6pm.
No fireworks can be brought into the display and this includes sparklers. Glo-toys are available from the Linton Heights stall.
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 3 Gardeners behind the best-kept Saffron Walden allotments named
- 4 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Food collection and seasonal songs at R A Butler's harvest festival
- 8 Team Max to hold fundraising auction for planned children's hospital
- 9 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 10 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
Buy tickets in advance from any of the three Linton schools, Sweet Talk News and Hale and Jacobs in Linton, Balsham Post Office, and the Linton Post Office.
Advance tickets are priced at �8 for a family of five (two adults and three children), and �3 for an individual. An additional benefit of an advance ticket is a shorter queue on the evening! Tickets will be available on the evening at the gate for �10 and �4 respectively.
Car parking is available at Linton Village College (LVC).