FIREWORKS: Sky's the limit for super show in Linton
THE Linton Fireworks Display, which raises money for the local schools, will be held on Saturday November 7. All profits from the event will be split between Linton Infant School, Heights Junior School and Linton Village College. The event takes place on
THE Linton Fireworks Display, which raises money for the local schools, will be held on Saturday November 7.
All profits from the event will be split between Linton Infant School, Heights Junior School and Linton Village College.
The event takes place on the meadow behind the Infant School and the gates open at 6pm. The Bonfire will be lit at 6.30pm and the fireworks will commence shortly after 7pm when everyone has gained entry.
As well as a firework display to rival last year's amazing show, there is food at the huge BBQs and other refreshments including mulled wine.
The annual Guy Competition will also be held and guys can be brought to the field during the day right up to 6pm.
No fireworks can be brought into the display and this includes sparklers. Glo-toys are available from the Linton Heights stall.
- 1 Solar farm application decision is deferred
- 2 Property: How could the new laws for renters affect you?
- 3 Delayed Local Plan sparks Uttlesford development fears
- 4 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 5 Man in court over alleged 'fox-killing' during Puckeridge Hunt
- 6 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 7 Post Office: change of location in Newport
- 8 Uttlesford new development could be triple the size of one refused
- 9 Former teaching assistant is jailed
- 10 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
Buy tickets in advance from any of the three Linton schools, Sweet Talk News and Hale and Jacobs in Linton, Balsham Post Office, and the Linton Post Office.
Advance tickets are priced at �8 for a family of five (two adults and three children), and �3 for an individual. An additional benefit of an advance ticket is a shorter queue on the evening! Tickets will be available on the evening at the gate for �10 and �4 respectively.
Car parking is available at Linton Village College (LVC).