FIREWORKS: Sky's the limit for super show in Linton
THE Linton Fireworks Display, which raises money for the local schools, will be held on Saturday November 7. All profits from the event will be split between Linton Infant School, Heights Junior School and Linton Village College. The event takes place on
THE Linton Fireworks Display, which raises money for the local schools, will be held on Saturday November 7.
All profits from the event will be split between Linton Infant School, Heights Junior School and Linton Village College.
The event takes place on the meadow behind the Infant School and the gates open at 6pm. The Bonfire will be lit at 6.30pm and the fireworks will commence shortly after 7pm when everyone has gained entry.
As well as a firework display to rival last year's amazing show, there is food at the huge BBQs and other refreshments including mulled wine.
You may also want to watch:
The annual Guy Competition will also be held and guys can be brought to the field during the day right up to 6pm.
No fireworks can be brought into the display and this includes sparklers. Glo-toys are available from the Linton Heights stall.
- 1 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 2 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 3 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 4 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 5 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 8 Walden market traders react to lockdown lifting
- 9 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision
- 10 More than 600 want reopening of North Hall Road after nine months
Buy tickets in advance from any of the three Linton schools, Sweet Talk News and Hale and Jacobs in Linton, Balsham Post Office, and the Linton Post Office.
Advance tickets are priced at �8 for a family of five (two adults and three children), and �3 for an individual. An additional benefit of an advance ticket is a shorter queue on the evening! Tickets will be available on the evening at the gate for �10 and �4 respectively.
Car parking is available at Linton Village College (LVC).