FIREWORKS: Sky's the limit for super show in Linton
THE Linton Fireworks Display, which raises money for the local schools, will be held on Saturday November 7. All profits from the event will be split between Linton Infant School, Heights Junior School and Linton Village College. The event takes place on
THE Linton Fireworks Display, which raises money for the local schools, will be held on Saturday November 7.
All profits from the event will be split between Linton Infant School, Heights Junior School and Linton Village College.
The event takes place on the meadow behind the Infant School and the gates open at 6pm. The Bonfire will be lit at 6.30pm and the fireworks will commence shortly after 7pm when everyone has gained entry.
As well as a firework display to rival last year's amazing show, there is food at the huge BBQs and other refreshments including mulled wine.
You may also want to watch:
The annual Guy Competition will also be held and guys can be brought to the field during the day right up to 6pm.
No fireworks can be brought into the display and this includes sparklers. Glo-toys are available from the Linton Heights stall.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 3 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
Buy tickets in advance from any of the three Linton schools, Sweet Talk News and Hale and Jacobs in Linton, Balsham Post Office, and the Linton Post Office.
Advance tickets are priced at �8 for a family of five (two adults and three children), and �3 for an individual. An additional benefit of an advance ticket is a shorter queue on the evening! Tickets will be available on the evening at the gate for �10 and �4 respectively.
Car parking is available at Linton Village College (LVC).