Five top estate agency awards for Fine & Country
AN upmarket property estate agents is celebrating its meteoric rise after winning UK and World Estate Agency awards. Fine & Country – which launched in Bishop s Stortford in 2001 and now has over 300 offices globally, including a strong local presence on
AN upmarket property estate agents is celebrating its meteoric rise after winning UK and World Estate Agency awards.
Fine & Country - which launched in Bishop's Stortford in 2001 and now has over 300 offices globally, including a strong local presence on the M11 corridor - has been recognised by receiving five of the ultimate estate agency accolades.
At the prestigious International Property Awards in San Diego, Fine & Country was crowned winners of the best estate agency marketing, before it picked up two awards at the highly-regarded Estate Agency of the Year Awards, for best overseas estate agent and best marketing award.
The accolades continued as the company received two more achievements at the Daily Mail Five Star awards for the best UK estate agency marketing and the best regional estate agency.
You may also want to watch:
Steve Lawrence, of Fine & Country Saffron Walden, said: "This is a fantastic recognition of our huge success in growing the business in such a short period and reflects our unique marketing approach that sets us apart from other agents in the sale of individual and character homes.
"It comes at a time when we have had a record year for sales, despite the challenging market we have experienced through much of 2009."
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 5 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 6 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 7 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 8 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 9 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand
- 10 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
In winning these awards, Fine & Country has been subjected to rigorous scrutiny by a panel of independent industry experts.
For more information visit www.fineandcountry.com or call 01799 529400.