Five top estate agency awards for Fine & Country
AN upmarket property estate agents is celebrating its meteoric rise after winning UK and World Estate Agency awards. Fine & Country – which launched in Bishop s Stortford in 2001 and now has over 300 offices globally, including a strong local presence on
AN upmarket property estate agents is celebrating its meteoric rise after winning UK and World Estate Agency awards.
Fine & Country - which launched in Bishop's Stortford in 2001 and now has over 300 offices globally, including a strong local presence on the M11 corridor - has been recognised by receiving five of the ultimate estate agency accolades.
At the prestigious International Property Awards in San Diego, Fine & Country was crowned winners of the best estate agency marketing, before it picked up two awards at the highly-regarded Estate Agency of the Year Awards, for best overseas estate agent and best marketing award.
The accolades continued as the company received two more achievements at the Daily Mail Five Star awards for the best UK estate agency marketing and the best regional estate agency.
Steve Lawrence, of Fine & Country Saffron Walden, said: "This is a fantastic recognition of our huge success in growing the business in such a short period and reflects our unique marketing approach that sets us apart from other agents in the sale of individual and character homes.
"It comes at a time when we have had a record year for sales, despite the challenging market we have experienced through much of 2009."
- 1 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 2 Government accused of 'grotesque waste of taxpayers' money' after Stansted flight
- 3 New vehicles to catch Essex's criminals on the county's fast roads
- 4 Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up announced for Hylands Park
- 5 Miss Disco's Valentine's date with fans at Saffron Walden's football club
- 6 Plan to ease congestion at M11 junction 8 gets underway
- 7 Uttlesford District Council row over £4m 'black hole'
- 8 In pictures: Burns Night at Walden's The Railway Arms
- 9 Walden's Wizard of Oz snowflake trail winner is crowned
- 10 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
In winning these awards, Fine & Country has been subjected to rigorous scrutiny by a panel of independent industry experts.
For more information visit www.fineandcountry.com or call 01799 529400.