Five top estate agency awards for Fine & Country
AN upmarket property estate agents is celebrating its meteoric rise after winning UK and World Estate Agency awards. Fine & Country – which launched in Bishop s Stortford in 2001 and now has over 300 offices globally, including a strong local presence on
AN upmarket property estate agents is celebrating its meteoric rise after winning UK and World Estate Agency awards.
Fine & Country - which launched in Bishop's Stortford in 2001 and now has over 300 offices globally, including a strong local presence on the M11 corridor - has been recognised by receiving five of the ultimate estate agency accolades.
At the prestigious International Property Awards in San Diego, Fine & Country was crowned winners of the best estate agency marketing, before it picked up two awards at the highly-regarded Estate Agency of the Year Awards, for best overseas estate agent and best marketing award.
The accolades continued as the company received two more achievements at the Daily Mail Five Star awards for the best UK estate agency marketing and the best regional estate agency.
You may also want to watch:
Steve Lawrence, of Fine & Country Saffron Walden, said: "This is a fantastic recognition of our huge success in growing the business in such a short period and reflects our unique marketing approach that sets us apart from other agents in the sale of individual and character homes.
"It comes at a time when we have had a record year for sales, despite the challenging market we have experienced through much of 2009."
- 1 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 2 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 3 Town council backs new support club
- 4 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 7 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 8 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 9 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 10 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
In winning these awards, Fine & Country has been subjected to rigorous scrutiny by a panel of independent industry experts.
For more information visit www.fineandcountry.com or call 01799 529400.