Flavours of Asia arrive at Stansted Airport
STANSTED passengers can enjoy a taste of Asia as YamYamToGo, a new and exciting concept in Chinese and Thai cuisine, opened its doors in the airport s international departure lounge today. We know that our passengers want good quality, tasty food at an a
STANSTED passengers can enjoy a taste of Asia as YamYamToGo, a new and exciting concept in Chinese and Thai cuisine, opened its doors in the airport's international departure lounge today.
"We know that our passengers want good quality, tasty food at an affordable price and so YamYamToGo compliments perfectly our existing mix of catering outlets.
I'd like to wish them every success with their new and exciting venture here at Stansted," said Nick Barton, commercial and development director at Stansted Airport.
YamYamToGo is operated by SSP UK, market leaders in food and beverage brands in travel locations worldwide. Commenting on the opening of YamYamToGo at Stansted Airport, SSP UK Chief Executive Tony Keating said: "YamYamToGo prides itself on freshness, quality and efficiency, all of which sit perfectly with the standard of service that today's traveller looks for in a time pressured environment such as Stansted Airport.
You may also want to watch:
"This is the first YamYamToGo to open in Essex and we're certain that the Oriental flavours on offer will be extremely popular with Stansted passengers.
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 5 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 8 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40