Flavours of Asia arrive at Stansted Airport
STANSTED passengers can enjoy a taste of Asia as YamYamToGo, a new and exciting concept in Chinese and Thai cuisine, opened its doors in the airport s international departure lounge today. We know that our passengers want good quality, tasty food at an a
STANSTED passengers can enjoy a taste of Asia as YamYamToGo, a new and exciting concept in Chinese and Thai cuisine, opened its doors in the airport's international departure lounge today.
"We know that our passengers want good quality, tasty food at an affordable price and so YamYamToGo compliments perfectly our existing mix of catering outlets.
I'd like to wish them every success with their new and exciting venture here at Stansted," said Nick Barton, commercial and development director at Stansted Airport.
YamYamToGo is operated by SSP UK, market leaders in food and beverage brands in travel locations worldwide. Commenting on the opening of YamYamToGo at Stansted Airport, SSP UK Chief Executive Tony Keating said: "YamYamToGo prides itself on freshness, quality and efficiency, all of which sit perfectly with the standard of service that today's traveller looks for in a time pressured environment such as Stansted Airport.
You may also want to watch:
"This is the first YamYamToGo to open in Essex and we're certain that the Oriental flavours on offer will be extremely popular with Stansted passengers.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 4 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 6 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 7 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 8 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 9 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays
- 10 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free