Fly Ryanair from London Stansted to Europe for a fiver!
STANSTED AIRPORT airline Ryanair has announced one million �5 all-inclusive seats up for grabs for travel until March 2010. Fly direct from London Stansted Airport to Alghero, Cork, Dublin, Frankfurt Hahn, Derry, Shannon and Rome Ciampino, amongst many ot
STANSTED AIRPORT airline Ryanair has announced one million �5 all-inclusive seats up for grabs for travel until March 2010.
Fly direct from London Stansted Airport to Alghero, Cork, Dublin, Frankfurt Hahn, Derry, Shannon and Rome Ciampino, amongst many other exciting destinations.
Ryanair's �5 fares include taxes and charges so passengers who chose to avoid discretionary fees by paying with Visa Electron, travel with carry on luggage only and forego priority boarding can fly for this advertised �4.99 fare.
Ryanair's Laura McCormack said: "Ryanair is celebrating Halloween early with scarily low �5 fares for travel until March 2010. Why not take a quick break in Pula, Krakow, Eindhoven, Lodz or Verona. Log onto www.ryanair.com to see the full list of destinations!
You may also want to watch:
"This offer is available to book until midnight Thursday October 1 for travel until the end of March 2010. We urge passengers to log onto www.ryanair.com immediately, as these fares will be snapped up quickly."
Pictured is Ryanair chief executive Michael O'Leary in fancy dress is 'giving it five' Picture: SUBMITTED
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 3 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 6 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 7 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
*Blackout periods apply. Terms and conditions apply.