Free drop in homeopathic clinic in Saffron Walden High Street
A HOMEPATHIC drop-in clinic is opening in Saffron Walden high street next week.
Walden Holistic will be held at Friends’ Meeting House – it is free with payment by donation only.
The clinic will be run by Ursula Starks-Browning, Inger Madsen and Carolyn Stevens who are all qualified, registered and insured homeopaths.
Ms Madsen said: “We have decided to provide this service because we know how stressful it can be to approach the week-end when you think you or your child may be coming down with something and because we want to promote homeopathy to the general public.
“Everyone from the very young to the very old can enjoy the benefit of holistic and cost-effective treatment.”
You may also want to watch:
People visit homeopaths suffering from a wide range of conditions including hayfever and allergies, coughs, colds, earaches, flu, teething trouble, fevers, sore throats, bumps and bruises, conjunctivitis, cystitis, sprains and strains and indigestion.
“Homeopathy treats the person, not the disease and a brief consultation will lead to the prescription of a remedy that will match you and your symptoms,” added Ms Madsen.
- 1 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 2 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 3 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 4 Essex county council deputy says he will stand for top job
- 5 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 6 Stroke at 27 - now teacher is giving something back
- 7 Essex recruiting on-call firefighters
- 8 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 9 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 10 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford
Walden Holistic will run from 2pm-5pm every Friday from May 6. No appointment is necessary.
For more information visit WaldenHolistic.co.uk