Free drop in homeopathic clinic in Saffron Walden High Street
A HOMEPATHIC drop-in clinic is opening in Saffron Walden high street next week.
Walden Holistic will be held at Friends’ Meeting House – it is free with payment by donation only.
The clinic will be run by Ursula Starks-Browning, Inger Madsen and Carolyn Stevens who are all qualified, registered and insured homeopaths.
Ms Madsen said: “We have decided to provide this service because we know how stressful it can be to approach the week-end when you think you or your child may be coming down with something and because we want to promote homeopathy to the general public.
“Everyone from the very young to the very old can enjoy the benefit of holistic and cost-effective treatment.”
You may also want to watch:
People visit homeopaths suffering from a wide range of conditions including hayfever and allergies, coughs, colds, earaches, flu, teething trouble, fevers, sore throats, bumps and bruises, conjunctivitis, cystitis, sprains and strains and indigestion.
“Homeopathy treats the person, not the disease and a brief consultation will lead to the prescription of a remedy that will match you and your symptoms,” added Ms Madsen.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 4 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 7 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces
- 8 Essex filmmaker's animated journey through the universe to be shown at Saffron Screen
- 9 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 10 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
Walden Holistic will run from 2pm-5pm every Friday from May 6. No appointment is necessary.
For more information visit WaldenHolistic.co.uk