French market returns to Saffron Walden
- Credit: Archant
The Saffron Walden French Market is returning to the town for its annual visit and for the celebration of its 10th anniversary.
Organised by Savoir Fayre Ltd, the market will be accompanied by stalls from around the world, with the possibility of other additions to the event.
The market provides an opportunity to enjoy some of the finest authentic French and continental goods and to sample a range of food and craft.
Organisers expect in excess of 30 stalls for this year’s event and say it will be packed with produce, as well as a variety of interesting craft and fashion goods.
Visitors will be able to sample and purchase a range of delicacies including cheeses, pastries, cakes, condiments and charcuterie, as well as Spanish paella and couscous, and Italian confectionery.
You may also want to watch:
Saffron Walden French Market takes place on the The Common from June 1-3.
Entry is free and trading will be from 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 1 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 2 New outreach Post Office for community
- 3 Uttlesford businesses 'disappointed' with Freedom Day delay
- 4 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 5 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 6 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 7 Classical BRIT Award-winning Jess Gillam to play Saffron Hall
- 8 Caught on camera: Motorcyclist feared for life in near-miss
- 9 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
- 10 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled