GALLERY: Flooding in Stansted and Elsenham
- Credit: Archant
Parts of Stansted Mountfitchet have also been hit hard by flooding this morning (Friday).
Lower Street is underwater and there have been reports of cars getting stuck in and around the village.
Sarah Calder tweeted: “Poor shops and businesses in Lower Street, Stansted – never seen flooding like it!”
There is also severe flooding in neighbouring Elsenham – including the rail station.
Roads between Takeley, Hatfield Heath, Hatfield Broad Oak and Stansted Airport are also heavily flooded in lower areas.
You may also want to watch:
• If you know of other parts of Uttlesford that have been flooded or have any pictures, e-mail us at email@example.com or Tweet us using the handle @swreporter24
- 1 Further registrars speak out in wedding consultation row
- 2 Students share their views on school curriculum
- 3 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 4 Lana's efforts help to feed the community
- 5 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 6 Operation Trespass will highlight drugs gangs cuckooing efforts
- 7 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 8 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 9 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 10 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come