Get a gallery guide!
ART lovers will be chomping at the bit to get their hands on a new guide of Saffron Walden s art galleries. With no less than seven galleries to suit every conceivable artistic taste, Saffron Walden has a great deal to offer art enthusiasts. The town has
ART lovers will be chomping at the bit to get their hands on a new guide of Saffron Walden's art galleries.
With no less than seven galleries to suit every conceivable artistic taste, Saffron Walden has a great deal to offer art enthusiasts.
The town has recently featured in April's Country Living magazine as one of the six best market towns to live in the UK.
Duty manager at the Tourist Information Centre, Rachel Thomas, said: "It is wonderful that Saffron Walden has yet again received national recognition for its quality of life.
You may also want to watch:
"We feel that the Galleries Guide, like the Antiques Guide produced by Anne Miller of Arts Decoratifs before it, is in keeping with this image, and will be an excellent way of encouraging the visiting public to appreciate all that the town has to offer art lovers, and of course, while they're here, to enjoy many other shops and eateries, as well as our excellent market."
The Saffron Walden Galleries Guide has been produced by Saffron Walden Town Council and The Saffron Walden Initiative.
- 1 Caught on camera: Motorcyclist feared for life in near-miss
- 2 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
- 3 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 4 Walden Wombles hold their first litter pick
- 5 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 6 New outreach Post Office for community
- 7 Mental health trust fined following 11 deaths
- 8 New interim chief executive for district council
- 9 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 10 Crematorium to broadcast Father's Day service
Copies of the guide are available free of charge from the TIC and from all participating galleries, and it can also be viewed on www.visitessex.com/saffron-walden.