Get a gallery guide!
ART lovers will be chomping at the bit to get their hands on a new guide of Saffron Walden s art galleries. With no less than seven galleries to suit every conceivable artistic taste, Saffron Walden has a great deal to offer art enthusiasts. The town has
ART lovers will be chomping at the bit to get their hands on a new guide of Saffron Walden's art galleries.
With no less than seven galleries to suit every conceivable artistic taste, Saffron Walden has a great deal to offer art enthusiasts.
The town has recently featured in April's Country Living magazine as one of the six best market towns to live in the UK.
Duty manager at the Tourist Information Centre, Rachel Thomas, said: "It is wonderful that Saffron Walden has yet again received national recognition for its quality of life.
You may also want to watch:
"We feel that the Galleries Guide, like the Antiques Guide produced by Anne Miller of Arts Decoratifs before it, is in keeping with this image, and will be an excellent way of encouraging the visiting public to appreciate all that the town has to offer art lovers, and of course, while they're here, to enjoy many other shops and eateries, as well as our excellent market."
The Saffron Walden Galleries Guide has been produced by Saffron Walden Town Council and The Saffron Walden Initiative.
- 1 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 2 Covid-19 breaches at Stansted Airport
- 3 Saffron Walden constituency MP on the road map out of lockdown
- 4 Containerlift supports laughter and supply chains
- 5 Essex: Climate change top priority for residents
- 6 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 7 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 8 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 9 Fun for virtual World Book Day 2021
- 10 Cam Valley to broadcast a special Mother's Day service
Copies of the guide are available free of charge from the TIC and from all participating galleries, and it can also be viewed on www.visitessex.com/saffron-walden.