Giraffe lands at Stansted Airport for the first time
- Credit: Archant
Giraffe, the popular family friendly high street brand, has landed at Stansted Airport for the first time today following the opening of its new restaurant in the international departure lounge - one of many new and exciting tastes joining the menu at Stansted as part of the £80million transformation to improve services and facilities for passengers.
Unlike the preferred food of its herbivore namesake, the restaurant has something for everyone, from hearty all day breakfast, ‘croque’ giraffe and gourmet sandwiches; to schnitzel, stir-fry and quesadilla.
Giraffe joins Starbucks, Burger King and Leon in the international departure lounge with a host of new openings, including popular favourites Pret a Manger and The Windmill Pub, plus new tastes itsu, Cabin, Coast to Coast, Harris + Hoole, Halo champagne bar and the first ever James Martin Kitchen joining the menu soon.
Welcoming the opening of Giraffe at Stansted, M.A.G Retail Director Beth Brewster said:
“Giraffe is a very exciting brand and I’m delighted to welcome their international tastes onto the menu at Stansted as part of our £80million transformation to upgrade facilities and provide passengers with more choice.
You may also want to watch:
“With a menu ranging from schnitzel to stir fry; quesadilla to ribs; gourmet sandwiches, speciality burgers and a hearty all day breakfast there really is a taste to suit all appetites and the first giraffe at Stansted is a very welcome addition to our new and exciting line up cafes, bars and restaurants.”
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 6 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 7 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 9 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 10 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor