Girls Night: the musical
IMAGINE Sex In The City meets Desperate Housewives, throw in a bit of Mamma Mia! and you ve got Girls Night: The Musical by Transaction Theatre Company. Enjoy a wild night out at a karaoke bar and find out about the lives, loves and dreams of a group of w
IMAGINE Sex In The City meets Desperate Housewives, throw in a bit of Mamma Mia! and you've got Girls Night: The Musical by Transaction Theatre Company.
Enjoy a wild night out at a karaoke bar and find out about the lives, loves and dreams of a group of women, who also happen to love belting out such classic anthems as I Will Survive, Lady Marmalade and It's Raining Men - audience participation is positively encouraged!
This is a touching and funny tell-it-like-it-is look at the lives of a group of women who have been friends since school.
There's Carol the party girl, blunt Anita, Liza and her 'issues' and boring Kate the designated driver.
You may also want to watch:
On one particular evening, they are joined by another friend, Sharon, who died when they were in their late teens. The audience can see and hear Sharon, but the others can't - which may be just as well!
The show takes place at Haverhill Arts Centre on Sunday March 8 at 7.30pm. Tickets are �9 and �7.50 concessions, groups of six get one ticket free. Call 01440 714140 to book.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 5 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 6 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 7 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 8 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 9 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand
- 10 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending