Girls Night: the musical
IMAGINE Sex In The City meets Desperate Housewives, throw in a bit of Mamma Mia! and you ve got Girls Night: The Musical by Transaction Theatre Company. Enjoy a wild night out at a karaoke bar and find out about the lives, loves and dreams of a group of w
IMAGINE Sex In The City meets Desperate Housewives, throw in a bit of Mamma Mia! and you've got Girls Night: The Musical by Transaction Theatre Company.
Enjoy a wild night out at a karaoke bar and find out about the lives, loves and dreams of a group of women, who also happen to love belting out such classic anthems as I Will Survive, Lady Marmalade and It's Raining Men - audience participation is positively encouraged!
This is a touching and funny tell-it-like-it-is look at the lives of a group of women who have been friends since school.
There's Carol the party girl, blunt Anita, Liza and her 'issues' and boring Kate the designated driver.
You may also want to watch:
On one particular evening, they are joined by another friend, Sharon, who died when they were in their late teens. The audience can see and hear Sharon, but the others can't - which may be just as well!
The show takes place at Haverhill Arts Centre on Sunday March 8 at 7.30pm. Tickets are �9 and �7.50 concessions, groups of six get one ticket free. Call 01440 714140 to book.
- 1 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 2 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 3 Town council backs new support club
- 4 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 7 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 8 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
- 9 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire