Go Digital with Saffron Building Society for free cinema tickets
SAFFRON Building Society, sponsors of Saffron Screen’s ‘Go Digital’ campaign are this week encouraging their customers to ‘go digital’ to win cinema tickets for the popular screenings at the County High School.
With many followers on Twitter and growing numbers on their Facebook pages, Saffron Building Society is already using the web to communicate with customers of all ages, as well as supporting customers who are prepared to ‘go digital’ with their savings.
The competition can be entered through Twitter, Facebook or e-mail.
Simply visit Saffron’s branch on Market Street from today (November 18) to find out how to enter – or visit their Facebook page facebook.com/saffronbs or follow them on Twitter @saffronbs.
There are 20 pairs of tickets available - so be quick!
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Saffron’s savings accounts visit saffronbs.co.uk/savings
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 7 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 8 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 9 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month
- 10 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler