Go Digital with Saffron Building Society for free cinema tickets
SAFFRON Building Society, sponsors of Saffron Screen’s ‘Go Digital’ campaign are this week encouraging their customers to ‘go digital’ to win cinema tickets for the popular screenings at the County High School.
With many followers on Twitter and growing numbers on their Facebook pages, Saffron Building Society is already using the web to communicate with customers of all ages, as well as supporting customers who are prepared to ‘go digital’ with their savings.
The competition can be entered through Twitter, Facebook or e-mail.
Simply visit Saffron’s branch on Market Street from today (November 18) to find out how to enter – or visit their Facebook page facebook.com/saffronbs or follow them on Twitter @saffronbs.
There are 20 pairs of tickets available - so be quick!
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Saffron’s savings accounts visit saffronbs.co.uk/savings
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 3 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'