Go Digital with Saffron Building Society for free cinema tickets
SAFFRON Building Society, sponsors of Saffron Screen’s ‘Go Digital’ campaign are this week encouraging their customers to ‘go digital’ to win cinema tickets for the popular screenings at the County High School.
With many followers on Twitter and growing numbers on their Facebook pages, Saffron Building Society is already using the web to communicate with customers of all ages, as well as supporting customers who are prepared to ‘go digital’ with their savings.
The competition can be entered through Twitter, Facebook or e-mail.
Simply visit Saffron’s branch on Market Street from today (November 18) to find out how to enter – or visit their Facebook page facebook.com/saffronbs or follow them on Twitter @saffronbs.
There are 20 pairs of tickets available - so be quick!
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Saffron’s savings accounts visit saffronbs.co.uk/savings
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 4 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 5 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 6 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 7 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 10 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision