Go Digital with Saffron Building Society for free cinema tickets
SAFFRON Building Society, sponsors of Saffron Screen’s ‘Go Digital’ campaign are this week encouraging their customers to ‘go digital’ to win cinema tickets for the popular screenings at the County High School.
With many followers on Twitter and growing numbers on their Facebook pages, Saffron Building Society is already using the web to communicate with customers of all ages, as well as supporting customers who are prepared to ‘go digital’ with their savings.
The competition can be entered through Twitter, Facebook or e-mail.
Simply visit Saffron’s branch on Market Street from today (November 18) to find out how to enter – or visit their Facebook page facebook.com/saffronbs or follow them on Twitter @saffronbs.
There are 20 pairs of tickets available - so be quick!
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Saffron’s savings accounts visit saffronbs.co.uk/savings
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 3 Gardeners behind the best-kept Saffron Walden allotments named
- 4 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Food collection and seasonal songs at R A Butler's harvest festival
- 8 Team Max to hold fundraising auction for planned children's hospital
- 9 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 10 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book