Gok's Fashion Fix makers looking for group of ladies for new primetime diet show on Channel 4
WANT to drop a dress size? The makers of Gok s Fashion Fix and Supersize Vs Superskinny are looking for a group of ladies to take part in a brand new primetime diet show for Channel 4. Around six women who are lively, lovely, outgoing and ov
WANT to drop a dress size?
The makers of Gok's Fashion Fix and Supersize Vs Superskinny are looking for a group of ladies to take part in a brand new primetime diet show for Channel 4.
Around six women who are lively, lovely, outgoing and overweight are sought for the show. If you are a group of friends, relations, colleagues or team mates who are looking to banish the blubber and drop a dress size then email email@example.com
You will be sent you an application form to fill in and e-mail back along with a photo.
You may also want to watch:
Please note, your details will be used for the purposes of selecting participants in the programme but organisers cannot guarantee that you will be contacted.
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 7 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 8 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal