Gok's Fashion Fix makers looking for group of ladies for new primetime diet show on Channel 4
WANT to drop a dress size? The makers of Gok s Fashion Fix and Supersize Vs Superskinny are looking for a group of ladies to take part in a brand new primetime diet show for Channel 4. Around six women who are lively, lovely, outgoing and ov
WANT to drop a dress size?
The makers of Gok's Fashion Fix and Supersize Vs Superskinny are looking for a group of ladies to take part in a brand new primetime diet show for Channel 4.
Around six women who are lively, lovely, outgoing and overweight are sought for the show. If you are a group of friends, relations, colleagues or team mates who are looking to banish the blubber and drop a dress size then email email@example.com
You will be sent you an application form to fill in and e-mail back along with a photo.
You may also want to watch:
Please note, your details will be used for the purposes of selecting participants in the programme but organisers cannot guarantee that you will be contacted.
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 5 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 6 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 7 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 8 More than 17,000 Uttlesford pensioners claim cash to help heat their homes
- 9 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
- 10 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road