GP and pharmacy opening times in Saffron Walden and Dunmow over Easter weekend
- Credit: Archant
Health bosses in Uttlesford are urging people to treat minor injuries themselves over the Easter weekend.
The West Essex Clinical Commissioning Group is encouraging residents to visit pharmacies for minor illnesses, such as coughs, headaches and sickness.
People are also urged to ensure they have enough medication to last the bank holiday weekend.
Opening times for pharmacies have also been released. Boots in Saffron Walden will be open on Good Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, and Easter Monday, 10am to 4pm.
Ropers in High Street, Great Dunmow, will be open throughout, on Friday, Easter Sunday and bank holiday Monday from 11am to noon.
The West Essex CCG’s weekend GP service will also be running for arranged appointments in Great Dunmow on all four days, from 8am to 2pm, and in Saffron Walden on Saturday, from 8am to 6pm, and Monday from 8am to 2pm.
If you need an appointment, ring the surgery.
- 1 Hands-on archaeology, beacons and picnics: Platinum Jubilee
- 2 Toaster joy: Radwinter Repair Cafe to the rescue
- 3 4 inspirational women are celebrated in Newport
- 4 The Silver Wolf, highest Scouting honour, for Neville Wilson
- 5 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 6 Obituary: On-call firefighter dedicated life to community
- 7 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 8 Silent auction, live music, collection: Ukraine support
- 9 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
Last Easter the East of England Ambulance Service were called 3,388 times and have called on people to only ring 999 if necessary.