GP and pharmacy opening times in Saffron Walden and Dunmow over Easter weekend
- Credit: Archant
Health bosses in Uttlesford are urging people to treat minor injuries themselves over the Easter weekend.
The West Essex Clinical Commissioning Group is encouraging residents to visit pharmacies for minor illnesses, such as coughs, headaches and sickness.
People are also urged to ensure they have enough medication to last the bank holiday weekend.
Opening times for pharmacies have also been released. Boots in Saffron Walden will be open on Good Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, and Easter Monday, 10am to 4pm.
Ropers in High Street, Great Dunmow, will be open throughout, on Friday, Easter Sunday and bank holiday Monday from 11am to noon.
You may also want to watch:
The West Essex CCG’s weekend GP service will also be running for arranged appointments in Great Dunmow on all four days, from 8am to 2pm, and in Saffron Walden on Saturday, from 8am to 6pm, and Monday from 8am to 2pm.
If you need an appointment, ring the surgery.
- 1 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 2 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 3 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 4 Church praises members for 'fantastic' Harvest Time generosity
- 5 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 6 Jets and Falcons fly out of Stansted after their NFL London showdown
- 7 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 8 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 9 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road
- 10 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
Last Easter the East of England Ambulance Service were called 3,388 times and have called on people to only ring 999 if necessary.