Great Chesterford Parish Council launches email group
GREAT Chesterford Parish Council has launched an email group for parishioners and others interested in the Chesterfords. Cllr Julie Redfern said: I feel we have reached the point where many households use email as a means of communication. Our website -
GREAT Chesterford Parish Council has launched an email group for parishioners and others interested in the Chesterfords.
Cllr Julie Redfern said: "I feel we have reached the point where many households use email as a means of communication. Our website - www.chesterfords.info - and the broadsheet do a great job of keeping people informed, but for some things email works better, for example the latest road gritting schedule for our area was circulated last weekend.
"Our villages are lively with lots of different things going on and sometimes a quick email with news or an event reminder would help to keep things in mind'."
The parish council hope this free service will be used for a wide variety of different topics such as news of upcoming events, requests for help, notification of roadworks and the latest from the police liaison officer.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone can join the group by following the link on the website or by sending a blank email to email@example.com. Members can post messages to firstname.lastname@example.org. All messages are reviewed by the website editorial team before circulating.
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 5 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 6 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 7 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 8 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 9 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire