Hairdressers from Saffron Walden hit the Brits
- Credit: Archant
A team of three stylists from a Saffron Walden hairdressers played their own part in the Brit Awards, which took place at the O2 in London last night (February 24).
Chris Law, Claire Parke and Abby Briggs from Saks Hairdressing, in King Street, travelled down to the ceremony at 4pm and were involved in styling the hair of singers and dancers for the star-studded after party.
The team got to attend the after show shindig themselves and mixed with pop stars and celebrities until the early hours.
Creative Director Chris said: “It was a great night. We do some work with the Saks Art Team, who do lots of these types of events, and they invited us down to the Brits.
“We mainly worked with the dancers and singers for the after show party, which was held elsewhere, but we got to attend it afterwards ourselves.
You may also want to watch:
“There were quite a few celebrities around, and it was great to be involved.”
- 1 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 4 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 5 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 6 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 7 Fine form continues with seven-up for effervescent Saffron Walden Town
- 8 Last-gasp heartbreak for Saffron Walden against unbeaten Ipswich
- 9 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 10 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost