Handy hints and tips to show how to make your money go further
- Credit: Archant
Have you ever wanted to know how to make your money go further? Do you wonder where all your money goes each month?
Uttlesford District Council, in partnership with Essex County Council, is hosting a FREE Family Learning course, which will provide handy hints and tips on ‘Managing Household Budgets’ and ‘Making Your Money Go Further’, on Tuesdays, June 10, 17 and 24.
The course runs from 1.15-3.15pm at the Spangles Children’s Centre in Stansted.
Cabinet member for housing at Uttlesford District Council, Cllr Julie Redfern, said: “We recently held a Cooking on a Budget course, which was a great success.
“We are pleased that we can now offer this course, which we believe will be of benefit to the whole family.”
The Managing Household Budgets and Making Your Money Go Further course is one of many other courses the district council offers, including:
• Cooking on a Budget
- 1 4 inspirational women are celebrated in Newport
- 2 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 3 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 4 Hands-on archaeology, beacons and picnics: Platinum Jubilee
- 5 Obituary: On-call firefighter dedicated life to community
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 Voting together: Lib Dems and Greens join forces
- 9 Silent auction, live music, collection: Ukraine support
- 10 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
• Repair, Restyle and Revamp
• Assertiveness Training
Anyone who is interested in attending the course should contact Amie Jones on 01799 510361 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or Karina McLoughlin on 01799 510345, e-mail email@example.com