Handy hints and tips to show how to make your money go further
- Credit: Archant
Have you ever wanted to know how to make your money go further? Do you wonder where all your money goes each month?
Uttlesford District Council, in partnership with Essex County Council, is hosting a FREE Family Learning course, which will provide handy hints and tips on ‘Managing Household Budgets’ and ‘Making Your Money Go Further’, on Tuesdays, June 10, 17 and 24.
The course runs from 1.15-3.15pm at the Spangles Children’s Centre in Stansted.
Cabinet member for housing at Uttlesford District Council, Cllr Julie Redfern, said: “We recently held a Cooking on a Budget course, which was a great success.
“We are pleased that we can now offer this course, which we believe will be of benefit to the whole family.”
You may also want to watch:
The Managing Household Budgets and Making Your Money Go Further course is one of many other courses the district council offers, including:
• Cooking on a Budget
- 1 Tools collection is a huge success
- 2 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 6 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 8 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 9 New development plan for former Friends' School
- 10 Fire Service: Pride is a chance to show kindness
• Repair, Restyle and Revamp
• Assertiveness Training
Anyone who is interested in attending the course should contact Amie Jones on 01799 510361 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or Karina McLoughlin on 01799 510345, e-mail email@example.com