Harmonica workshop in Saffron Walden
A RENOWNED musician is running a workshop for budding harmonica players in Saffron Walden. Steve Lockwood has made over 60 albums, performed as a session musician and producer, has played with acts from Larry Adler to Screaming Lord Sutch, and has also re
A RENOWNED musician is running a workshop for budding harmonica players in Saffron Walden.
Steve Lockwood has made over 60 albums, performed as a session musician and producer, has played with acts from Larry Adler to Screaming Lord Sutch, and has also recorded albums with both the Royal Philharmonic and Prague Philharmonic orchestras.
He has performed with a variety of bands and has gone on to compose for film, television and radio.
Steve, who has a degree in music from Anglia Ruskin University specialising in harmonica, said: "My musical influences include the range of popular music from the last 100 years, from early blues and jazz up through soul and funk into today's array of dance, pop and rock music.
You may also want to watch:
"No matter what your level of playing, from beginner to advanced, this session will supply you with tips to help improve your blues and pop playing and get the best out of this deceptively humble instrument."
The workshop will run at Saffron Walden Town Hall on February 13 from 11am to 4pm. There is a 20 person limit on the workshop, which cost �27/�22 concessions.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 4 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 6 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 7 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 8 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 9 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays
- 10 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free
To book a place in advance call 07786256178 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org