Have your say on Saffron Walden town centre
- Credit: Archant
WHAT do you think about Saffron Walden town centre?
That’s the question being posed by Uttlesford District Council, Saffron Walden Town Council and the town centre business community.
Whether you’re a frequent visitor to the town or someone who only visits occasionally we would like to know how you rate the Saffron Walden shopping experience – whether it’s positive or negative!
To take part you can complete our short online survey by visiting uttlesford.gov.uk/towncentresurvey
Alternatively, hard copies of the survey are available from the Customer Service Centre at the Council’s offices, Saffron Walden Library and the Tourist Information Centre.
You may also want to watch:
The survey will remain open until Monday March 11.
The district council’s economic development officer, Simon Jackson, said: “By asking frequent and occasional visitors to Saffron Walden alike we hope to build up a detailed picture of the town.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 3 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 6 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 7 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 8 Victorian Horses and riders wow at Audley End event
- 9 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 10 Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Saffron Hall this Christmas for magical The Wizard of Oz pantomime
“We want to support the town centre business community as much as we can during what is a very difficult time for them and the responses we receive will help inform our economic development policy for the area.”
As an added incentive to getting involved everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win £100 to spend in the town.
If you have any questions regarding the survey please contact the Consultation Office on 01799 510670 or e-mail email@example.com