Have your say on Saffron Walden town centre
- Credit: Archant
WHAT do you think about Saffron Walden town centre?
That’s the question being posed by Uttlesford District Council, Saffron Walden Town Council and the town centre business community.
Whether you’re a frequent visitor to the town or someone who only visits occasionally we would like to know how you rate the Saffron Walden shopping experience – whether it’s positive or negative!
To take part you can complete our short online survey by visiting uttlesford.gov.uk/towncentresurvey
Alternatively, hard copies of the survey are available from the Customer Service Centre at the Council’s offices, Saffron Walden Library and the Tourist Information Centre.
You may also want to watch:
The survey will remain open until Monday March 11.
The district council’s economic development officer, Simon Jackson, said: “By asking frequent and occasional visitors to Saffron Walden alike we hope to build up a detailed picture of the town.
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 3 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 4 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 8 Greater Anglia temporarily reduces train services due to pandemic
- 9 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 10 Town council backs new support club
“We want to support the town centre business community as much as we can during what is a very difficult time for them and the responses we receive will help inform our economic development policy for the area.”
As an added incentive to getting involved everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win £100 to spend in the town.
If you have any questions regarding the survey please contact the Consultation Office on 01799 510670 or e-mail email@example.com