Haverhill Town Council and The Invisible Circus present The Enchanted Forest
HAVERHILL Town Council s free and hugely popular Halloween Trail at East Town Park takes on a new and spooky twist this year. For the first time visitors and their families will join a quest to find a little girl, lost somewhere in The Enchanted Forest .
HAVERHILL Town Council's free and hugely popular Halloween Trail at East Town Park takes on a new and spooky twist this year.
For the first time visitors and their families will join a quest to find a little girl, lost somewhere in 'The Enchanted Forest'.
In a world of dragons, wizards, goblins, ghosts and other weird and wonderful creatures, all is not what it seems, many will try to help in the quest but not all can be trusted. Keep your wits about you!
The Enchanted Forest runs from 7pm at East Town Park on Friday October 30.
You may also want to watch:
Event organiser Nick Keeble said "It has always been a challenge to keep this event new and fresh without repeating the characters who inhabit the trail.
"The Invisible Circus will be creating a unique experience that will be based around a story which will be another first.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 3 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 10 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
"This night is always a favourite and we hope that Halloween Trail regulars will enjoy what we have on offer in 2009."
The Halloween Trail 2009 - The Enchanted Forest - will be brought to life by more than 20 members of The Invisible Circus based in Bristol.
The company regularly organise large scale events in Bristol and beyond and most recently presented a five-day sell out of their amazing theatrical circus experience Carny Ville.
They will be staying in Suffolk for the next day to perform as part of the Halloween celebrations at Jimmy's Farm near Ipswich.
The event is suitable for all the family and is free to attend. Please wear sensible footwear, bring a torch if you want to and be prepared for all weathers. Dressing up is encouraged.
There is limited parking on site so visitors are encouraged to walk to the event or use local car parks