Haverhill Town Council and The Invisible Circus present The Enchanted Forest
HAVERHILL Town Council s free and hugely popular Halloween Trail at East Town Park takes on a new and spooky twist this year. For the first time visitors and their families will join a quest to find a little girl, lost somewhere in The Enchanted Forest .
HAVERHILL Town Council's free and hugely popular Halloween Trail at East Town Park takes on a new and spooky twist this year.
For the first time visitors and their families will join a quest to find a little girl, lost somewhere in 'The Enchanted Forest'.
In a world of dragons, wizards, goblins, ghosts and other weird and wonderful creatures, all is not what it seems, many will try to help in the quest but not all can be trusted. Keep your wits about you!
The Enchanted Forest runs from 7pm at East Town Park on Friday October 30.
You may also want to watch:
Event organiser Nick Keeble said "It has always been a challenge to keep this event new and fresh without repeating the characters who inhabit the trail.
"The Invisible Circus will be creating a unique experience that will be based around a story which will be another first.
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 3 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 4 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 5 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 6 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 7 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 8 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 9 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 10 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
"This night is always a favourite and we hope that Halloween Trail regulars will enjoy what we have on offer in 2009."
The Halloween Trail 2009 - The Enchanted Forest - will be brought to life by more than 20 members of The Invisible Circus based in Bristol.
The company regularly organise large scale events in Bristol and beyond and most recently presented a five-day sell out of their amazing theatrical circus experience Carny Ville.
They will be staying in Suffolk for the next day to perform as part of the Halloween celebrations at Jimmy's Farm near Ipswich.
The event is suitable for all the family and is free to attend. Please wear sensible footwear, bring a torch if you want to and be prepared for all weathers. Dressing up is encouraged.
There is limited parking on site so visitors are encouraged to walk to the event or use local car parks