Herts and Essex Air Ambulance funds soar
THE seventh Air Ambulance Raffle organised by the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust proved to be a success, raising over �110,000.00 for the life-saving helicopter.
There were three cash prizes up for grabs – �2,000, �1,000 and �500 and the Charity is very pleased to congratulate the lucky winners: 1st –Mr Brownjohn – Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire; 2nd – Mrs Green, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire; 3rd – Mrs Harvey, Harlow, Essex.
Flight for Life Lottery manager Janice Flower said: “We are delighted with the success of this latest raffle.
“Once again it has exceeded all expectations and we are grateful to everyone who supported the charity.
“Congratulations to our three lucky winners and thank you to all those who took part in the initiative, those who sold and bought tickets and those who made additional donations.
You may also want to watch:
“Your support is crucial in helping to keep the County’s life-saving Air Ambulance flying, to help those who need it the most.”
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 3 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 4 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 5 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 6 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 7 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 8 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 9 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 10 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country