Hilton London Stansted Hotel guests to raise ��s for children
GUESTS at the Hilton London Stansted will be making a big difference this winter to children with disabilities as Hilton in the Community Foundation launches a Europe-wide fund-raising campaign. Small Change Big Difference will be running in Stansted th
GUESTS at the Hilton London Stansted will be making a big difference this winter to children with disabilities as Hilton in the Community Foundation launches a Europe-wide fund-raising campaign.
'Small Change Big Difference' will be running in Stansted throughout October, November and December. The campaign invites Hilton guests to add an optional �1 onto their room bill during their stay.
All net proceeds raised from the campaign will be used to support children with disabilities. Money raised in the UK and Ireland will then be ring fenced for charities working in this area and every net penny raised will be distributed in grants providing, amongst other things, care facilities, training, activity based learning and specialist educational and sporting equipment.
President of Hilton Europe, Simon Vincent, said: "This is a very exciting campaign and one that I hope our generous guests in Stansted will support once again.
You may also want to watch:
"By choosing to add an optional �1 we can help the Hilton Foundation to make a huge difference to children in need. Working together your small change really can add up to make a huge difference."
This year the foundation is also running the fundraiser for the first time in Continental Europe - 37 hotels in 11 European countries will be joining the UK and Ireland to help to increase the money raised.
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 7 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 8 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
Last year's campaign was a huge success raising over �120,000 for Save the Children and Irish charity Barretstown. Small Change Big Difference has now raised over �825,000 for charities since its inception in 2004.