Hilton London Stansted Hotel guests to raise ��s for children
GUESTS at the Hilton London Stansted will be making a big difference this winter to children with disabilities as Hilton in the Community Foundation launches a Europe-wide fund-raising campaign. Small Change Big Difference will be running in Stansted th
GUESTS at the Hilton London Stansted will be making a big difference this winter to children with disabilities as Hilton in the Community Foundation launches a Europe-wide fund-raising campaign.
'Small Change Big Difference' will be running in Stansted throughout October, November and December. The campaign invites Hilton guests to add an optional �1 onto their room bill during their stay.
All net proceeds raised from the campaign will be used to support children with disabilities. Money raised in the UK and Ireland will then be ring fenced for charities working in this area and every net penny raised will be distributed in grants providing, amongst other things, care facilities, training, activity based learning and specialist educational and sporting equipment.
President of Hilton Europe, Simon Vincent, said: "This is a very exciting campaign and one that I hope our generous guests in Stansted will support once again.
You may also want to watch:
"By choosing to add an optional �1 we can help the Hilton Foundation to make a huge difference to children in need. Working together your small change really can add up to make a huge difference."
This year the foundation is also running the fundraiser for the first time in Continental Europe - 37 hotels in 11 European countries will be joining the UK and Ireland to help to increase the money raised.
- 1 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays
- 7 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free
- 8 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 9 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 10 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
Last year's campaign was a huge success raising over �120,000 for Save the Children and Irish charity Barretstown. Small Change Big Difference has now raised over �825,000 for charities since its inception in 2004.