Historic Saffron Walden property opens doors to businesses
THE doors to a historic Saffron Walden property were opened to the public on Thursday.
In recent years 1 Myddylton Place was better known as the YHA, but it has been restored by the Chapman family.
Businessmen and women, friends and residents turned up to have a look at the building, which now has rooms available for event hire.
Guests were offered guided tours and also enjoyed Pimms and canapes on the lawn. The launch party for the venue was organised with the help of Jo Emes and Charlotte Phillips of business networking company, The Business Studio.
“We are very lucky to be able to call 1 Myddylton Place our new home,” said Charlotte.
You may also want to watch:
The Business Studio will be holding all of their future Mum’s Studio meetings, Supper Clubs and drinks networking evenings at the venue.
For information on booking 1 Myddylton Place for conferences, breakfast meetings or family parties, visit onemyddyltonplace.co.uk and to register your interest in attending future networking events, visit thebusinessstudio.co.uk
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 7 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 8 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal