Historic Saffron Walden property opens doors to businesses
THE doors to a historic Saffron Walden property were opened to the public on Thursday.
In recent years 1 Myddylton Place was better known as the YHA, but it has been restored by the Chapman family.
Businessmen and women, friends and residents turned up to have a look at the building, which now has rooms available for event hire.
Guests were offered guided tours and also enjoyed Pimms and canapes on the lawn. The launch party for the venue was organised with the help of Jo Emes and Charlotte Phillips of business networking company, The Business Studio.
“We are very lucky to be able to call 1 Myddylton Place our new home,” said Charlotte.
The Business Studio will be holding all of their future Mum’s Studio meetings, Supper Clubs and drinks networking evenings at the venue.
For information on booking 1 Myddylton Place for conferences, breakfast meetings or family parties, visit onemyddyltonplace.co.uk and to register your interest in attending future networking events, visit thebusinessstudio.co.uk
- 1 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 2 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 3 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 4 Thaxted businesses meet Kemi Badenoch MP to talk about Small Business Saturday
- 5 Fire safety measures approved for Harlow council homes
- 6 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 7 Stansted's Mountfitchet House has 'bush tucker trials'
- 8 Linton has festive fun lined up at annual Christmas market
- 9 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 10 Q&A: Alan Hawkes of Rotary in Saffron Walden