Historic Saffron Walden property opens doors to businesses
THE doors to a historic Saffron Walden property were opened to the public on Thursday.
In recent years 1 Myddylton Place was better known as the YHA, but it has been restored by the Chapman family.
Businessmen and women, friends and residents turned up to have a look at the building, which now has rooms available for event hire.
Guests were offered guided tours and also enjoyed Pimms and canapes on the lawn. The launch party for the venue was organised with the help of Jo Emes and Charlotte Phillips of business networking company, The Business Studio.
“We are very lucky to be able to call 1 Myddylton Place our new home,” said Charlotte.
You may also want to watch:
The Business Studio will be holding all of their future Mum’s Studio meetings, Supper Clubs and drinks networking evenings at the venue.
For information on booking 1 Myddylton Place for conferences, breakfast meetings or family parties, visit onemyddyltonplace.co.uk and to register your interest in attending future networking events, visit thebusinessstudio.co.uk
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 6 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays