Historic Saffron Walden property opens doors to businesses
THE doors to a historic Saffron Walden property were opened to the public on Thursday.
In recent years 1 Myddylton Place was better known as the YHA, but it has been restored by the Chapman family.
Businessmen and women, friends and residents turned up to have a look at the building, which now has rooms available for event hire.
Guests were offered guided tours and also enjoyed Pimms and canapes on the lawn. The launch party for the venue was organised with the help of Jo Emes and Charlotte Phillips of business networking company, The Business Studio.
“We are very lucky to be able to call 1 Myddylton Place our new home,” said Charlotte.
You may also want to watch:
The Business Studio will be holding all of their future Mum’s Studio meetings, Supper Clubs and drinks networking evenings at the venue.
For information on booking 1 Myddylton Place for conferences, breakfast meetings or family parties, visit onemyddyltonplace.co.uk and to register your interest in attending future networking events, visit thebusinessstudio.co.uk
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 5 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 8 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40