HotDesk and meeting room facilities opened in Newport
MOVERS and shakers of the local business community turned out for the launch party of a new ‘hot desk’ facility.
HotDesks & Meeting Rooms, based at The Maltings, has been set up by Saffron Walden networking group The Business Studio, and web design and branding company H18.
The professional, contemporary work space is available for hire.
Jo Emes, of The Business Studio, said: “This new facility is just what businesses need.
“There are a lot of serviced offices available for small companies to hire but nowhere that an individual can pop in and book a desk when they want to escape from the distractions of working from home.”
You may also want to watch:
Visitors to the launch party on Thursday were treated to canapes by Bites of Saffron Walden, washed down with bubbly, while viewing the new facility which includes a meeting room available for hire on an hourly basis or for half and full days.
Matt Cooper, of H18, said: “We feel the night was a great success.”
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Katherine Semar pupils hold May Day festival of dance
The HotDesking area can be used by signing up for a contract based on the level of usage, from one to five days per week.
For more information or to make a booking call 08454 670079 or e-mail TBS@H18.co.uk