HotDesk and meeting room facilities opened in Newport
MOVERS and shakers of the local business community turned out for the launch party of a new ‘hot desk’ facility.
HotDesks & Meeting Rooms, based at The Maltings, has been set up by Saffron Walden networking group The Business Studio, and web design and branding company H18.
The professional, contemporary work space is available for hire.
Jo Emes, of The Business Studio, said: “This new facility is just what businesses need.
“There are a lot of serviced offices available for small companies to hire but nowhere that an individual can pop in and book a desk when they want to escape from the distractions of working from home.”
You may also want to watch:
Visitors to the launch party on Thursday were treated to canapes by Bites of Saffron Walden, washed down with bubbly, while viewing the new facility which includes a meeting room available for hire on an hourly basis or for half and full days.
Matt Cooper, of H18, said: “We feel the night was a great success.”
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
- 9 Medical practice moving this week, and former £1.4m base attracts offer
- 10 Car driven along Cheshunt train tracks stolen from Braintree
The HotDesking area can be used by signing up for a contract based on the level of usage, from one to five days per week.
For more information or to make a booking call 08454 670079 or e-mail TBS@H18.co.uk