HotDesk and meeting room facilities opened in Newport
MOVERS and shakers of the local business community turned out for the launch party of a new ‘hot desk’ facility.
HotDesks & Meeting Rooms, based at The Maltings, has been set up by Saffron Walden networking group The Business Studio, and web design and branding company H18.
The professional, contemporary work space is available for hire.
Jo Emes, of The Business Studio, said: “This new facility is just what businesses need.
“There are a lot of serviced offices available for small companies to hire but nowhere that an individual can pop in and book a desk when they want to escape from the distractions of working from home.”
Visitors to the launch party on Thursday were treated to canapes by Bites of Saffron Walden, washed down with bubbly, while viewing the new facility which includes a meeting room available for hire on an hourly basis or for half and full days.
Matt Cooper, of H18, said: “We feel the night was a great success.”
- 1 District Council leader John Lodge to step down next week
- 2 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 3 Keep your chimney clean warning after blaze in Ashdon
- 4 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 5 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 6 Community helps with tree planting at Lime Avenue, Saffron Walden
- 7 MP Kemi Badenoch launches 'Buy One More Toy Appeal' for Christmas support
- 8 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 9 Villagers rally behind Elsenham Christmas Market
- 10 Walden has late night shopping and musicians
The HotDesking area can be used by signing up for a contract based on the level of usage, from one to five days per week.
For more information or to make a booking call 08454 670079 or e-mail TBS@H18.co.uk