HotDesk and meeting room facilities opened in Newport
MOVERS and shakers of the local business community turned out for the launch party of a new ‘hot desk’ facility.
HotDesks & Meeting Rooms, based at The Maltings, has been set up by Saffron Walden networking group The Business Studio, and web design and branding company H18.
The professional, contemporary work space is available for hire.
Jo Emes, of The Business Studio, said: “This new facility is just what businesses need.
“There are a lot of serviced offices available for small companies to hire but nowhere that an individual can pop in and book a desk when they want to escape from the distractions of working from home.”
Visitors to the launch party on Thursday were treated to canapes by Bites of Saffron Walden, washed down with bubbly, while viewing the new facility which includes a meeting room available for hire on an hourly basis or for half and full days.
Matt Cooper, of H18, said: “We feel the night was a great success.”
- 1 Pictures: Hundreds take part in Saffron Walden Jubilee walk
- 2 A giant snail, sporting success and live music: school news
- 3 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 4 Musical theatre stars to bring the West End to Saffron Walden in celebration of Rodgers & Hammerstein
- 5 The Railway Arms is North West Essex CAMRA Pub of the Year
- 6 Nearly 100 homes planned for former Friends' School
- 7 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 8 Debbie Bland Foundation launched in memory of kind mum
- 9 Hidden secrets, free medals, live jazz for Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Life-saving kit that residents hope they will never use
The HotDesking area can be used by signing up for a contract based on the level of usage, from one to five days per week.
For more information or to make a booking call 08454 670079 or e-mail TBS@H18.co.uk