HotDesk and meeting room facilities opened in Newport
MOVERS and shakers of the local business community turned out for the launch party of a new ‘hot desk’ facility.
HotDesks & Meeting Rooms, based at The Maltings, has been set up by Saffron Walden networking group The Business Studio, and web design and branding company H18.
The professional, contemporary work space is available for hire.
Jo Emes, of The Business Studio, said: “This new facility is just what businesses need.
“There are a lot of serviced offices available for small companies to hire but nowhere that an individual can pop in and book a desk when they want to escape from the distractions of working from home.”
You may also want to watch:
Visitors to the launch party on Thursday were treated to canapes by Bites of Saffron Walden, washed down with bubbly, while viewing the new facility which includes a meeting room available for hire on an hourly basis or for half and full days.
Matt Cooper, of H18, said: “We feel the night was a great success.”
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 7 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 8 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
The HotDesking area can be used by signing up for a contract based on the level of usage, from one to five days per week.
For more information or to make a booking call 08454 670079 or e-mail TBS@H18.co.uk