Awards for care home staff
- Credit: Country Court
The team at The Grange Care Home in Newport have been celebrating their annual staff awards.
This year's awards went ahead virtually. Nominations were made online and the winners were announced in a series of virtual award ceremonies.
There were over 1,000 nominations group-wide from staff, residents and their families.
Care assistant Emma Mooyer, care assistant Denise Maskell and front of house Joshua Preston won at The Grange for going above and beyond in their work.
Alykhan Kachra, co-CEO of Country Court said: “Every day in our homes across the country we have seen examples of how our teams have gone above and beyond to keep our residents safe, often putting them before their own families.
You may also want to watch:
"We are very lucky to have such a supportive and devoted group of people. The awards are an important opportunity to celebrate the positive work going on in our homes. Our staff should be proud of the difference they have made to people’s lives this year.”
The award categories are aligned to the company’s core values of ‘Local home, National family’, ‘Shared experiences bring us together’ and ‘Celebrating life every day’.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 3 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 4 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 5 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 8 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 9 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 10 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending