Awards for care home staff
- Credit: Country Court
The team at The Grange Care Home in Newport have been celebrating their annual staff awards.
This year's awards went ahead virtually. Nominations were made online and the winners were announced in a series of virtual award ceremonies.
There were over 1,000 nominations group-wide from staff, residents and their families.
Care assistant Emma Mooyer, care assistant Denise Maskell and front of house Joshua Preston won at The Grange for going above and beyond in their work.
Alykhan Kachra, co-CEO of Country Court said: “Every day in our homes across the country we have seen examples of how our teams have gone above and beyond to keep our residents safe, often putting them before their own families.
You may also want to watch:
"We are very lucky to have such a supportive and devoted group of people. The awards are an important opportunity to celebrate the positive work going on in our homes. Our staff should be proud of the difference they have made to people’s lives this year.”
The award categories are aligned to the company’s core values of ‘Local home, National family’, ‘Shared experiences bring us together’ and ‘Celebrating life every day’.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 5 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 8 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month
- 9 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 10 Team Laptop launches to support children's learning