Hundreds of jobs up for grabs at Stansted Airport jobs fair
- Credit: Archant
A record-breaking jobs fair run by Stansted Airport will on Thursday (October 22) offer hundreds of career opportunities.
More than 300 full and part-time positions will be up for grabs, including over 50 pilot and cabin crew opportunities with charter services airline Titan Airways, at the airport’s Radisson Hotel from 10am to 2.30pm.
The event will include representatives from airlines, retailers, restaurants, hotels and transport providers from across the airport.
Marcella M’Rabety, the airport’s corporate social responsibility manager, said: “An airport such as Stansted is a significant employer within the communities we serve as well as being a major economic driver for the whole region.
“It’s essential we have a talented pool of people wanting to work at Stansted, and by partnering with our on-site Employment and Skills Academy we can support recruitment opportunities by helping to make sure we play our part in developing the skills and confidence of those seeking to work at Stansted.”
You may also want to watch:
Attendees will not only be able to meet potential employers but will also be able to obtain careers advice and guidance about the application process, as well as learning about free training opportunities.
For more information call 01279 661007, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.stanstedairportacademy.com.
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 3 Saffron Walden Town through in FA Vase after dramatic ending
- 4 Remembrance parade will take place, says town council
- 5 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 6 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 7 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 From Star Wars to Cambridge Arts Theatre... Actor Ian McDiarmid talks about The Lemon Table
- 10 Aviation day out at Audley End for west Essex Scouts groups