Uttlesford Community Travel resumes minibus transport
- Credit: Uttlesford Community Travel
Uttlesford Community Travel has resumed.
The charity that provides community travel services for residents is back.
Uttlesford Community Travel has resumed with a restricted service for its members.
Additional features have been added to the minibuses to make them Covid-safe.
All minibuses have been fitted with a PPE station, and clear plastic screens have been fitted for both the driver and passengers.
You may also want to watch:
The driver will take the passenger’s temperature on boarding the vehicle, and entry will be declined if the reading is high.
Passengers will need to wear a facemask when on the minibus.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Students share their views on school curriculum
- 3 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 4 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 5 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 6 Operation Trespass will highlight drugs gangs cuckooing efforts
- 7 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 8 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 9 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 10 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
Members wishing to take advantage of the Hospital Car service, which is also restricted at present, should contact one of the numbers below.
Uttlesford Community Travel personnel said they are aware that Government guidance on coronavirus does change so the charity will keep this under constant review.
For further information, or to book a ride if you are a member, please call 01371 875787 or 01799 519008.