Uttlesford Community Travel resumes minibus transport
- Credit: Uttlesford Community Travel
Uttlesford Community Travel has resumed.
The charity that provides community travel services for residents is back.
Uttlesford Community Travel has resumed with a restricted service for its members.
Additional features have been added to the minibuses to make them Covid-safe.
All minibuses have been fitted with a PPE station, and clear plastic screens have been fitted for both the driver and passengers.
You may also want to watch:
The driver will take the passenger’s temperature on boarding the vehicle, and entry will be declined if the reading is high.
Passengers will need to wear a facemask when on the minibus.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 3 Spurs partnership with Walden clubs is a first in UK
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on July 29, 2021
- 6 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park
- 7 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 8 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 9 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 10 In pictures: Classic cars rally to celebrate the Royal British Legion at 100
Members wishing to take advantage of the Hospital Car service, which is also restricted at present, should contact one of the numbers below.
Uttlesford Community Travel personnel said they are aware that Government guidance on coronavirus does change so the charity will keep this under constant review.
For further information, or to book a ride if you are a member, please call 01371 875787 or 01799 519008.