Late Night Christmas Shopping shaping up to be great community event (Friday, December 6)
- Credit: Archant
Late Night Christmas Shopping on Friday promises to be a great community evening with over 30 charity stalls as well as a wide range of market square traders.
It will be the 1th time that it has been organised by the Saffron Walden Initiative with the support of the town council.
The Round Table will be present with Father Christmas and his sleigh. There will be carol singing from the Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company and the Juggle Brothers, who performed at the Maze Festival, will be providing street entertainment with glow juggling and walking on stilts.
All the charity and market trader stalls have been booked and the event starts at 5.30pm specifically to allow for young families to attend. There will also be a Christmas Gift Fair in the Town Hall.
You may also want to watch:
Saffron Walden Initiative
- 1 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 2 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 3 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 4 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 5 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 6 Robin Hood pantomime to celebrate Harlow Playhouse's 50th birthday this Christmas
- 7 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 8 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 9 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 10 'Not now, Bernard' - Children's concert to open Saffron Walden Symphony Orchestra's new season