Late Night Christmas Shopping shaping up to be great community event (Friday, December 6)
- Credit: Archant
Late Night Christmas Shopping on Friday promises to be a great community evening with over 30 charity stalls as well as a wide range of market square traders.
It will be the 1th time that it has been organised by the Saffron Walden Initiative with the support of the town council.
The Round Table will be present with Father Christmas and his sleigh. There will be carol singing from the Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company and the Juggle Brothers, who performed at the Maze Festival, will be providing street entertainment with glow juggling and walking on stilts.
All the charity and market trader stalls have been booked and the event starts at 5.30pm specifically to allow for young families to attend. There will also be a Christmas Gift Fair in the Town Hall.
You may also want to watch:
Saffron Walden Initiative
- 1 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 2 Saffron Walden young triathletes dominate at national qualifier
- 3 Tools collection is a huge success
- 4 District heroes named in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 5 Bronze Age and Roman treasures go on display at museum
- 6 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 7 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 8 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 9 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 10 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues