Later departure times for Stansted-Dundee flights aim to help business users
- Credit: Archant
Flybe has introduced improved departure times on its Stansted-Dundee service to offer an extended working day for business users.
The schedule for the twice-daily weekeday service, operated by Flybe franchise partner Loganair, now involves a 4.50pm departure from Dundee, against 4.25pm previously, and a 7pm departure from Stansted, against 6.25pm.
The airline’s single rotation service on Sundays also operates the new times.
Loganair chief operating officer Phil Preston said: “The amendments to the Dundee- Stansted service have been introduced to increase convenience for business passengers.
“We consulted extensively with the business community, with the goal of making modifications to the service to further meet their needs and overall, it has been an extremely useful process.
You may also want to watch:
“The Dundee-Stansted link is an important economic asset to the regions, particularly Dundee, and we will continue to work with the business community to ensure its long-term prosperity.”
- 1 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 2 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 3 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 4 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 5 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 6 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 7 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 8 Church praises members for 'fantastic' Harvest Time generosity
- 9 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 10 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road