Later departure times for Stansted-Dundee flights aim to help business users
- Credit: Archant
Flybe has introduced improved departure times on its Stansted-Dundee service to offer an extended working day for business users.
The schedule for the twice-daily weekeday service, operated by Flybe franchise partner Loganair, now involves a 4.50pm departure from Dundee, against 4.25pm previously, and a 7pm departure from Stansted, against 6.25pm.
The airline’s single rotation service on Sundays also operates the new times.
Loganair chief operating officer Phil Preston said: “The amendments to the Dundee- Stansted service have been introduced to increase convenience for business passengers.
“We consulted extensively with the business community, with the goal of making modifications to the service to further meet their needs and overall, it has been an extremely useful process.
You may also want to watch:
“The Dundee-Stansted link is an important economic asset to the regions, particularly Dundee, and we will continue to work with the business community to ensure its long-term prosperity.”
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 4 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 5 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 8 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays