Latest weather forecast for East of England
WEATHER conditions across the region will remain cloudy with occasional rain or light snow and cold temperatures, the Met Office has said. Night time temperatures will stay below zero, but towards the end of the week we should see figures of about 1 or 2
WEATHER conditions across the region will remain cloudy with occasional rain or light snow and cold temperatures, the Met Office has said.
Night time temperatures will stay below zero, but towards the end of the week we should see figures of about 1 or 2 �C during the day.
This Evening (January Tuesday 12) and Tonight
Continuing cloudy conditions are expected with a little rain near the coast and with some, mostly light, sleet or snow developing more widely later, especially in the south of the region. The minimum temperature will be -1 �C.
You may also want to watch:
Wednesday (January 13)
Another cloudy day has been forecast with occasional sleet or snow across much of the region, especially over the hills, but with most of it light. Temperatures will not exceed 1 �C.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 3 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 4 Essex Austin Seven Club takes in Saffron Walden on tour
- 5 Circuit star William Gilbank sets sights on professional sport
- 6 Saffron Striders enjoy lots of choice with Great North Run the main event
- 7 Saffron Walden triathletes doing themselves and their clubs proud at championships
- 8 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 9 Temporary council chief costing more than £1,000 per day
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
Outlook for Thursday (January 14) to Saturday (January 16)
It is expected to be cloudy and mostly dry on Thursday, but with mist or fog over hills. Staying cloudy it will get increasingly windy on Friday and Saturday, with rain developing later Saturday.