Latest weather forecast for East of England
WEATHER conditions across the region will remain cloudy with occasional rain or light snow and cold temperatures, the Met Office has said. Night time temperatures will stay below zero, but towards the end of the week we should see figures of about 1 or 2
WEATHER conditions across the region will remain cloudy with occasional rain or light snow and cold temperatures, the Met Office has said.
Night time temperatures will stay below zero, but towards the end of the week we should see figures of about 1 or 2 �C during the day.
This Evening (January Tuesday 12) and Tonight
Continuing cloudy conditions are expected with a little rain near the coast and with some, mostly light, sleet or snow developing more widely later, especially in the south of the region. The minimum temperature will be -1 �C.
Wednesday (January 13)
Another cloudy day has been forecast with occasional sleet or snow across much of the region, especially over the hills, but with most of it light. Temperatures will not exceed 1 �C.
- 1 Teen arrested for 'terrorism offences' at Stansted Airport
- 2 Junior Fencer from Saffron Walden wins silver at England Championship
- 3 How well do you know the Gibson Library?
- 4 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 5 Committee and president appointed for Elsenham WI
- 6 The Railway Arms awarded CAMRA county pub of the year
- 7 Tea party celebrates Saffron Walden Museum volunteers
- 8 Wenden Junior Cricket Club embrace new cricket season
- 9 Uttlesford new development could be triple the size of one refused
- 10 Dane's 10 day walk home with only a backpack
Outlook for Thursday (January 14) to Saturday (January 16)
It is expected to be cloudy and mostly dry on Thursday, but with mist or fog over hills. Staying cloudy it will get increasingly windy on Friday and Saturday, with rain developing later Saturday.