Latest weather forecast for East of England
WEATHER conditions across the region will remain cloudy with occasional rain or light snow and cold temperatures, the Met Office has said. Night time temperatures will stay below zero, but towards the end of the week we should see figures of about 1 or 2
WEATHER conditions across the region will remain cloudy with occasional rain or light snow and cold temperatures, the Met Office has said.
Night time temperatures will stay below zero, but towards the end of the week we should see figures of about 1 or 2 �C during the day.
This Evening (January Tuesday 12) and Tonight
Continuing cloudy conditions are expected with a little rain near the coast and with some, mostly light, sleet or snow developing more widely later, especially in the south of the region. The minimum temperature will be -1 �C.
You may also want to watch:
Wednesday (January 13)
Another cloudy day has been forecast with occasional sleet or snow across much of the region, especially over the hills, but with most of it light. Temperatures will not exceed 1 �C.
- 1 Tools collection is a huge success
- 2 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 6 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 7 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 8 Freedom Day has been delayed by up to four weeks
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 10 Things to do in June - from open gardens to live music and dancing
Outlook for Thursday (January 14) to Saturday (January 16)
It is expected to be cloudy and mostly dry on Thursday, but with mist or fog over hills. Staying cloudy it will get increasingly windy on Friday and Saturday, with rain developing later Saturday.