Latest weather forecast for East of England
WEATHER conditions across the region will remain cloudy with occasional rain or light snow and cold temperatures, the Met Office has said. Night time temperatures will stay below zero, but towards the end of the week we should see figures of about 1 or 2
WEATHER conditions across the region will remain cloudy with occasional rain or light snow and cold temperatures, the Met Office has said.
Night time temperatures will stay below zero, but towards the end of the week we should see figures of about 1 or 2 �C during the day.
This Evening (January Tuesday 12) and Tonight
Continuing cloudy conditions are expected with a little rain near the coast and with some, mostly light, sleet or snow developing more widely later, especially in the south of the region. The minimum temperature will be -1 �C.
Wednesday (January 13)
Another cloudy day has been forecast with occasional sleet or snow across much of the region, especially over the hills, but with most of it light. Temperatures will not exceed 1 �C.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 2 Government accused of 'grotesque waste of taxpayers' money' after Stansted flight
- 3 New vehicles to catch Essex's criminals on the county's fast roads
- 4 Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up announced for Hylands Park
- 5 Plan to ease congestion at M11 junction 8 gets underway
- 6 Uttlesford District Council row over £4m 'black hole'
- 7 In pictures: Burns Night at Walden's The Railway Arms
- 8 Miss Disco's Valentine's date with fans at Saffron Walden's football club
- 9 Celebrating 20th anniversary of Harry Potter at Saffron Screen
- 10 Walden's Wizard of Oz snowflake trail winner is crowned
Outlook for Thursday (January 14) to Saturday (January 16)
It is expected to be cloudy and mostly dry on Thursday, but with mist or fog over hills. Staying cloudy it will get increasingly windy on Friday and Saturday, with rain developing later Saturday.