Latest weather forecast for East of England
WEATHER conditions across the region will remain cloudy with occasional rain or light snow and cold temperatures, the Met Office has said. Night time temperatures will stay below zero, but towards the end of the week we should see figures of about 1 or 2
WEATHER conditions across the region will remain cloudy with occasional rain or light snow and cold temperatures, the Met Office has said.
Night time temperatures will stay below zero, but towards the end of the week we should see figures of about 1 or 2 �C during the day.
This Evening (January Tuesday 12) and Tonight
Continuing cloudy conditions are expected with a little rain near the coast and with some, mostly light, sleet or snow developing more widely later, especially in the south of the region. The minimum temperature will be -1 �C.
You may also want to watch:
Wednesday (January 13)
Another cloudy day has been forecast with occasional sleet or snow across much of the region, especially over the hills, but with most of it light. Temperatures will not exceed 1 �C.
- 1 Saffron Walden constituency MP on the road map out of lockdown
- 2 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 3 Buses replace trains while train tracks are replaced
- 4 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 5 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 6 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 7 Summer holiday catch-up classes among ideas being raised
- 8 Electric cars for SMT GB staff
- 9 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 10 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
Outlook for Thursday (January 14) to Saturday (January 16)
It is expected to be cloudy and mostly dry on Thursday, but with mist or fog over hills. Staying cloudy it will get increasingly windy on Friday and Saturday, with rain developing later Saturday.