Learn how to save energy and cut costs
AN Essex-based renewable energy consultant is inviting residents to an open weekend...
AN Essex-based renewable energy consultant is inviting residents to an open weekend at The County Hall Hotel in Chelmsford on July 23/24 to showcase the latest energy efficient home improvements.
The two day event, hosted by Saving Energy UK, will have practical demonstrations of the energy-saving benefits of solar PV panels and solid wall insulation.
Experts will be on hand to offer advice on how to cut fuel bills by up to �200 per year as well as earning up to an additional �1,000 annually through Feed-In Tariffs (FITs), a government incentive for producing renewable electricity.
The event is open to the general public and will include complimentary refreshments and lunch.
You may also want to watch:
Managing director Gary Coulson said: “With wholesale energy costs continuing to rise and the announcement that Scottish Power - and most likely other providers - will be increasing energy prices by nearly 20 per cent this winter, people are looking to become less dependent on traditional energy suppliers.
“Solar panels and external wall insulation offer long-term, green and cost effective alternatives. We’re inviting people to come along to the event to see how they could not only save, but generate money, as well as enjoy a free lunch and refreshments.”
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 7 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 8 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month
- 9 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 10 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
Founded in 2007 Saving Energy UK is based in Wickford, Essex, and operates across the county.
To register interest for the event call 0800 954 9689 or e-mail email@example.com. The closing date is Friday July 15.
For more information visit savingenergyuk.co.uk.