Leisure centre’s excellent performance recognised
A LEISURE centre has won an award for its “excellent performance”.
Mountfitchet Romeera Leisure Centre, in Stansted, was recognised at the annual Quest Conference for its continued dedication to its quality programmes and continuous commitment to improving standards.
Steve Goddard, contract manager at the centre, said: “We were delighted when the centre picked up an award at this year’s Quest Conference. The team at the centre has demonstrated a consistent daily focus on quality delivery and improvement, and they have truly excelled themselves this year.
“The award is a true testament to the hard work of the staff, and I would like to congratulate and thank them all.”
The leisure centre won the award thanks to its excellent performance in the Access Performance category last year.
You may also want to watch:
It was received under the National Benchmarking Service (NBS), which provides benchmarks to measure the performance for indoor sports and leisure centres.
- 1 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 2 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 3 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 4 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 5 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 6 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 7 Coronavirus one year on: Stansted suffers 95% drop in passengers
- 8 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 9 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 10 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending