Leisure centre’s excellent performance recognised
A LEISURE centre has won an award for its “excellent performance”.
Mountfitchet Romeera Leisure Centre, in Stansted, was recognised at the annual Quest Conference for its continued dedication to its quality programmes and continuous commitment to improving standards.
Steve Goddard, contract manager at the centre, said: “We were delighted when the centre picked up an award at this year’s Quest Conference. The team at the centre has demonstrated a consistent daily focus on quality delivery and improvement, and they have truly excelled themselves this year.
“The award is a true testament to the hard work of the staff, and I would like to congratulate and thank them all.”
The leisure centre won the award thanks to its excellent performance in the Access Performance category last year.
You may also want to watch:
It was received under the National Benchmarking Service (NBS), which provides benchmarks to measure the performance for indoor sports and leisure centres.
- 1 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays
- 7 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free
- 8 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 9 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 10 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash