Leisure centre’s excellent performance recognised
A LEISURE centre has won an award for its “excellent performance”.
Mountfitchet Romeera Leisure Centre, in Stansted, was recognised at the annual Quest Conference for its continued dedication to its quality programmes and continuous commitment to improving standards.
Steve Goddard, contract manager at the centre, said: “We were delighted when the centre picked up an award at this year’s Quest Conference. The team at the centre has demonstrated a consistent daily focus on quality delivery and improvement, and they have truly excelled themselves this year.
“The award is a true testament to the hard work of the staff, and I would like to congratulate and thank them all.”
The leisure centre won the award thanks to its excellent performance in the Access Performance category last year.
You may also want to watch:
It was received under the National Benchmarking Service (NBS), which provides benchmarks to measure the performance for indoor sports and leisure centres.
- 1 Several Saffron Walden businesses 'permanently closed since pandemic'
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Another planning application as previous rejection prepares for appeal
- 4 Villages around Saffron Walden covered in frost and snow
- 5 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 6 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 7 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 8 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 9 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 10 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic