Leisure centre’s excellent performance recognised
A LEISURE centre has won an award for its “excellent performance”.
Mountfitchet Romeera Leisure Centre, in Stansted, was recognised at the annual Quest Conference for its continued dedication to its quality programmes and continuous commitment to improving standards.
Steve Goddard, contract manager at the centre, said: “We were delighted when the centre picked up an award at this year’s Quest Conference. The team at the centre has demonstrated a consistent daily focus on quality delivery and improvement, and they have truly excelled themselves this year.
“The award is a true testament to the hard work of the staff, and I would like to congratulate and thank them all.”
The leisure centre won the award thanks to its excellent performance in the Access Performance category last year.
It was received under the National Benchmarking Service (NBS), which provides benchmarks to measure the performance for indoor sports and leisure centres.
- 1 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 2 Fire safety measures approved for Harlow council homes
- 3 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 4 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 5 Thaxted businesses meet Kemi Badenoch MP to talk about Small Business Saturday
- 6 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 7 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation
- 8 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 9 Stansted's Mountfitchet House has 'bush tucker trials'
- 10 Person has died on railway tracks near Newport, say police