Salon staff celebrate landmark anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Lino Thomas Hairdressers in Stansted celebrated its 25th anniversary by offering free gifts to its customers.
The salon, in Cambridge Road, gave away 25 prizes, including a free cut and blow dry, to customers who 'liked' its social media page.
It is also offering a free glass of champagne to anyone visiting the salon before Christmas.
Owner Lino Thomas opened the salon on October 14, 1994, with just one other stylist.
There are now 16 members of staff offering services to men and women, including cutting, colouring and manicures.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Thomas said: "I am immensely proud that the salon has built such a great reputation, not only for hairdressing excellence but also for our award-winning training.
"We go out of our way to make every client feel as welcome as possible, offering complimentary head massages with each treatment and, of course, great coffee and refreshments."
- 1 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 2 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 3 Saffron Screen's new Sunday night film season is For All The Brave Women
- 4 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 5 Essex newspapers are 'highly commended'
- 6 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 7 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 8 Eco Market celebrates Essex's eco businesses on Great Big Green Week
- 9 Audley End apple festival is this weekend
- 10 Winter wonderland coming to Cambridge as The North Pole ice rink returns