Local Plan transport discussion to take place
- Credit: Uttlesford District Council
Transport will be the topic next discussed as part of the initial Uttlesford Local Plan consultation series next week.
The meeting on Wednesday, January 13 from 7pm, will be introduced by Andrew Summers, Strategic Director at Transport East, and chaired by Angela Dixon of Saffron Hall.
Community Stakeholder Forum members, made up of independent community representatives with particular interests, will discuss how transport priorities can be delivered through the planning process.
This will be the fourth key topic discussed as part of the nine-topic local plan consultation series following ‘Where you live’, ‘Character and Heritage’ and ‘Climate Change’.
The feedback from these ‘mini’ consultations will help inform the work in preparing a first draft of the new Local Plan.
You may also want to watch:
There will then be further consultation and opportunity for people to comment on the plan before it is submitted to government for inspection in late 2023.
Visit www.uttlesford.gov.uk/new-local-plan for more details.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 5 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 8 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month
- 9 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 10 Team Laptop launches to support children's learning