London Stansted ‘Meet the Buyers’ 2011
LOCAL firms from across the East of England are being invited to secure their place at a business networking event at Stansted Airport.
‘Meet the Buyers’ takes place on Thursday September 22 at the Radisson Blu Hotel between 9am and 5pm and will give suppliers based in the region the chance to meet and discuss potential new sales opportunities with companies based at, or in close proximity to, Stansted.
Hosted by Stansted Airport, the business procurement and networking event is now in its 10th successful year, having generated millions of pounds worth of sales in the past. Event organisers Business to Business and Bishop’s Stortford based Marketing Kinetics are preparing for even greater success this year.
The airport’s managing director Nick Barton said: “Meet the Buyers gives local companies the chance to come and talk to businesses based at, or close to the airport and show what they can offer in terms of products and services.
“We are all aware these are very difficult economic times but this event can hopefully provide opportunities for local suppliers and businesses.”
You may also want to watch:
Any local company is welcome to attend to see what opportunities exist at the airport and how they can become involved. For suppliers the event costs �125 + VAT.
Those interested in attending the event can find out more by calling Anglea Sobers on 020 7700 0008 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the websitestanstedmtb.co.uk, quoting reference STN01.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 3 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 6 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 7 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 8 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 9 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
- 10 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days