Long-serving employees of Ridgeons win recognition
LONG-SERVING employees from a Saffron Walden timber and builders merchants have been recognised for their experience and knowledge . Dedicated staff members, based at the branch of Ridgeons on Ashdon Road Commercial Centre, were presented with framed c
LONG-SERVING employees from a Saffron Walden timber and builders' merchants have been recognised for their "experience and knowledge".
Dedicated staff members, based at the branch of Ridgeons on Ashdon Road Commercial Centre, were presented with framed certificates and lapel pins.
Mark Fitzhenry, Paul Hayden, Brett Marks and Caroline Thompson have all served 20 years at Ridgeons and their contribution was recognised at a reception in Cambridge.
A further five staff were congratulated for their 15 years' service and three for ten years' service.
You may also want to watch:
Group Chairman Anne Ridgeon said: "With your years of experience and knowledge, and your understanding of what makes this company different, you and your fellow long-serving colleagues are our company experts, and the foundation of our success with customers.
"Good relationships with communities we serve are not just part of the job-they are fundamental to our existence and part of our DNA, and I'm grateful to so many of you who contribute to this ethos through fundraising or giving of your time in other ways.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Walden documentary maker inspires students with astronomy animation
- 3 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 4 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 5 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 6 Juniors the toast of Saffron Walden Golf Club after double championship success
- 7 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 8 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 9 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 10 5 of the best wedding venues in Essex