Lord Butler Fitness and Leisure Centre encourages men across Saffron Walden to get active for Men’s Health Week
WITH the annual Men’s Health Week, June 13-19, now here there has never been a better excuse for men up and down the country to get up off the sofa, assess their general health and get active.
Celebrating the week in style, Lord Butler Fitness and Leisure Centre on Peaslands Road, Saffron Walden, is offering a FREE three day unlimited access pass for all men across Saffron Walden to see how Harpers Fitness can help them get in shape and enjoy the healthy benefits of an active lifestyle.
This three day pass will allow use of the swimming pool, gym classes and all gym facilities, as well as receiving expert advice on how to improve their personal fitness.
Contract manager at the leisure centre said: “Men’s Health Week is a fantastic initiative and something that we always try and support.
“In our increasingly busy and stressful lives, our general health and fitness is often neglected when in reality it should be at the top of our agenda.
You may also want to watch:
“Offering this free pass, provides the perfect opportunity for all men within the community to come down to Lord Butler Fitness and Leisure Centre and make the most of our fantastic facilities and not only enjoy the benefits of exercise during Men’s Health Week, but hopefully on a regular basis.
“We’re looking forward to seeing lots of new faces next week.”
- 1 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 2 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 3 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 4 Greens and Lib Dems disassociate themselves from investment decision
- 5 Fun for virtual World Book Day 2021
- 6 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 7 Essex county council deputy says he will stand for top job
- 8 Try this: MasterChef winner Chef Webb's recipe for roasted chicken supreme
- 9 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 10 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
Men’s Health Week aims to heighten the awareness of preventable health problems and encourage early deduction and treatment of disease amongst men.
To take advantage of the free three day pass, which will be valid from Monday June 13 to Friday June 17, simply visit Lord Butler Fitness and Leisure Centre.
For further information contact on 01799 522 777.