Lord Butler Fitness and Leisure Centre encourages men across Saffron Walden to get active for Men’s Health Week
WITH the annual Men’s Health Week, June 13-19, now here there has never been a better excuse for men up and down the country to get up off the sofa, assess their general health and get active.
Celebrating the week in style, Lord Butler Fitness and Leisure Centre on Peaslands Road, Saffron Walden, is offering a FREE three day unlimited access pass for all men across Saffron Walden to see how Harpers Fitness can help them get in shape and enjoy the healthy benefits of an active lifestyle.
This three day pass will allow use of the swimming pool, gym classes and all gym facilities, as well as receiving expert advice on how to improve their personal fitness.
Contract manager at the leisure centre said: “Men’s Health Week is a fantastic initiative and something that we always try and support.
“In our increasingly busy and stressful lives, our general health and fitness is often neglected when in reality it should be at the top of our agenda.
“Offering this free pass, provides the perfect opportunity for all men within the community to come down to Lord Butler Fitness and Leisure Centre and make the most of our fantastic facilities and not only enjoy the benefits of exercise during Men’s Health Week, but hopefully on a regular basis.
“We’re looking forward to seeing lots of new faces next week.”
- 1 Uttlesford District Council row over £4m 'black hole'
- 2 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 3 In pictures: Burns Night at Walden's The Railway Arms
- 4 Plan to ease congestion at M11 junction 8 gets underway
- 5 Walden's Wizard of Oz snowflake trail winner is crowned
- 6 Stansted Airport boss confident that passenger numbers will rally
- 7 Radical women of Saffron Walden walking tour
- 8 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 9 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 10 Cambridge Literary Festival is back with first names announced for spring 2022 showpiece
Men’s Health Week aims to heighten the awareness of preventable health problems and encourage early deduction and treatment of disease amongst men.
To take advantage of the free three day pass, which will be valid from Monday June 13 to Friday June 17, simply visit Lord Butler Fitness and Leisure Centre.
For further information contact on 01799 522 777.