Love is in the air as Imperial War Museum Duxford gears up for Valentine's Day
VALENTINE s Day fast approaches and if you haven t found the perfect gift for that special someone, look no further than the Imperial War Museum Duxford. IWM Duxford stocks a vast range of original gifts that are bound to make your loved one s heart flutt
VALENTINE's Day fast approaches and if you haven't found the perfect gift for that special someone, look no further than the Imperial War Museum Duxford.
IWM Duxford stocks a vast range of original gifts that are bound to make your loved one's heart flutter. For the ladies, there is the elegant Soir de Paris perfume, reminiscent of the sophisticated 1920s and 1930s.
New for 2010 is a lovely vintage 1940s style pearl brooch, a chic addition to any item of clothing. Additional items in the range include the new 1940s Lady keyring and book mark, inspired by nostalgic 1940s imagery.
The ever-popular poppy enamelled jewellery range provides a selection of distinctive gifts, while for the vintage home fan there is a range of decorative gifts certain to add sparkle to any abode.
You may also want to watch:
For the man in your life, we can offer luxurious leather flying jackets together with a stylish range of cufflinks, ties and casual clothing. There is also a wide range of books, DVDs and superb models of historic aircraft. For the vintage home there is a stylish range of retro Marmite kitchenware and mugs carrying heroic figures such as Kitchener and Churchill.
Browse online at www.iwmshop.org.uk
- 1 Tools collection is a huge success
- 2 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 6 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 7 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 8 Freedom Day has been delayed by up to four weeks
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 10 Things to do in June - from open gardens to live music and dancing
Why not give your loved one a unique Valentine's Day present by purchasing a gift voucher for a memorable flight in a nostalgic de Havilland Dragon Rapide. Romantic couples can either purchase a seat on a public flight or enjoy a private flight over either
Cambridge or London, indulging in the nostalgia of air travel at its most sophisticated.
For further information go to www.classic-wings.co.uk
Imperial War Museum Duxford is just south of Cambridge at junction 10 of the M11.
Ample free parking is available. For a full list of Duxford's air shows and other exciting events in 2010, including half term activities for families, visit www.iwm.org.uk/duxford or telephone 01223 835 000.