Love is in the air as Imperial War Museum Duxford gears up for Valentine's Day
VALENTINE s Day fast approaches and if you haven t found the perfect gift for that special someone, look no further than the Imperial War Museum Duxford. IWM Duxford stocks a vast range of original gifts that are bound to make your loved one s heart flutt
VALENTINE's Day fast approaches and if you haven't found the perfect gift for that special someone, look no further than the Imperial War Museum Duxford.
IWM Duxford stocks a vast range of original gifts that are bound to make your loved one's heart flutter. For the ladies, there is the elegant Soir de Paris perfume, reminiscent of the sophisticated 1920s and 1930s.
New for 2010 is a lovely vintage 1940s style pearl brooch, a chic addition to any item of clothing. Additional items in the range include the new 1940s Lady keyring and book mark, inspired by nostalgic 1940s imagery.
The ever-popular poppy enamelled jewellery range provides a selection of distinctive gifts, while for the vintage home fan there is a range of decorative gifts certain to add sparkle to any abode.
You may also want to watch:
For the man in your life, we can offer luxurious leather flying jackets together with a stylish range of cufflinks, ties and casual clothing. There is also a wide range of books, DVDs and superb models of historic aircraft. For the vintage home there is a stylish range of retro Marmite kitchenware and mugs carrying heroic figures such as Kitchener and Churchill.
Browse online at www.iwmshop.org.uk
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 3 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 4 Essex Austin Seven Club takes in Saffron Walden on tour
- 5 Circuit star William Gilbank sets sights on professional sport
- 6 Saffron Striders enjoy lots of choice with Great North Run the main event
- 7 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 8 Saffron Walden triathletes doing themselves and their clubs proud at championships
- 9 Temporary council chief costing more than £1,000 per day
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
Why not give your loved one a unique Valentine's Day present by purchasing a gift voucher for a memorable flight in a nostalgic de Havilland Dragon Rapide. Romantic couples can either purchase a seat on a public flight or enjoy a private flight over either
Cambridge or London, indulging in the nostalgia of air travel at its most sophisticated.
For further information go to www.classic-wings.co.uk
Imperial War Museum Duxford is just south of Cambridge at junction 10 of the M11.
Ample free parking is available. For a full list of Duxford's air shows and other exciting events in 2010, including half term activities for families, visit www.iwm.org.uk/duxford or telephone 01223 835 000.